User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 446K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Secret Fawful;778924 said:
    Yes thank you we can read it for ourselves. Magneto is marrying Professor X okay cute whatever.

If that disturbs you you probably won't want to see this then.

http://www.abload.de/img/couldoaqrd.gif
    >_>.... <_<

I need to get round to watching that remake....
  • Secret Fawful;778935 said:
    It's from the new Evil Dead movie. It's a possessed character or Deadite.
    Once possessed, they tend to get real ugly.
  • Avistew;310565 said:
    I've been wondering what the difference is between "a massive crush" and being in love.

Frankly, I don't know how you can get them mixed up. They're not even remotely related. I mean, really, unless you really like orange soda in which case I've completely ruined this joke.
  • They also make grape, cream soda, used to be lime(haven't seen that in ages though)...
  • My mom bought a 12 pack of Lime Crush maybe two years ago, and most of it has sat around our basement ever since because nobody ever wants to bring it up and drink it. I tried one once. It wasn't bad. And I still never bring a can up and put it in the fridge.
  • Can I punch the person who thought that Evil Dead YouTube ad was a good idea? That thing scares the hell out of me before the Skip button works and I find myself rapidly clicking skip
  • Hmmz... it doesn't seem to be possible to buy a good gaming machine for less than 1000 euros. Pity. I guess I'm stuck to consoles.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Plisken;778956 said:

Frankly, I don't know how you can get them mixed up. They're not even remotely related. I mean, really, unless you really like orange soda in which case I've completely ruined this joke.
    Finally SOMEONE answers the question from the first page of this thread, anno 2010.

BTW, this thread might be seen as a monstrosity by some. But the Dreamfall Chapters community has already brought a similar thread to 190 pages in five days. I wonder where they'll be at year's end.
  • Yeah but half of this is coolsome.
  • Chyron8472;778917 said:
    Ian McKellen is going to officiate. He's not getting married to Patrick Stewart.
This discussion has been closed.