User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 447.7K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Plisken;778956 said:

Frankly, I don't know how you can get them mixed up. They're not even remotely related. I mean, really, unless you really like orange soda in which case I've completely ruined this joke.
    ... I don't see the post you quoted. I only know it was literally the first part in this thread. Why?
  • Giant Tope;779019 said:
    ... I don't see the post you quoted. I only know it was literally the first part in this thread. Why?
    It was a bot dear.
    (One that has since been eradicated mercilessly by our faithful and diligent Mod team)
  • JordyLicht;778986 said:
    Hmmz... it doesn't seem to be possible to buy a good gaming machine for less than 1000 euros.
    Bullshit.
    Remolay;778974 said:
    Can I punch the person who thought that Evil Dead YouTube ad was a good idea? That thing scares the hell out of me before the Skip button works and I find myself rapidly clicking skip
    There are ads on the internet? I never saw any of them.
    Thanks Adblock.
  • RetroVortex;779022 said:
    It was a bot dear.
    (One that has since been eradicated mercilessly by our faithful and diligent Mod team)
    This. They reposted the same question, for some very strange reason.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    I doubt bots would drink orange Crush. Beer is more their thing.
  • Jennifer;779079 said:
    I doubt bots would drink orange Crush. Beer is more their thing.
    That and hot singles at obviouslyascam.com!

.org

.eu
  • So, Jack The Ripper. Will it be Solidus, the Patriots' creation, or Raiden, Solidus' creation? Our beloved monsters. Enjoy yourselves.
  • Oh, I thought Retrovortex meant Plisken was a bot. That would have been disappointing, because Plisken is funny.
  • Aw, I'm tolerated! :D

By the way, Chyron, that link is the best.
This discussion has been closed.