User Avatar Image

Fables first look at Fablescon on 23/3!

posted by Bloody Eugene on - last edited - Viewed by 4.9K users
Mmmm, something is up at Fablescon! :D

Saturday, 3:00 pm:
"Boring Panel Room
In the Shadow of the Wolf. As long as we’re already in this room talking about Fables, Telltale Games gives us a first look at their upcoming video game based on the Fables Series. Join Richard Iggo from Telltale, as he grills Bill Willingham, or maybe it will be the other way around, but in any case, one of them will show you a few visuals from the game, and give away as few secrets as they can hold on to."

Source:
http://fablescon.com/
41 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    OH MY GOODNESS I cannot WAIT for folks outside the office to finally see what this game looks like.
  • Awesome!

Guess I'll have something to look forward to after work. :p
  • Doesn't look like it will be a "Boring Panel Room."

Can't wait for this! Visuals sound great, but it would be awesome to see actual gameplay.
  • Aww man, I was hoping we'd get to see it at PAX East.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Gibbeynator;778991 said:
    Aww man, I was hoping we'd get to see it at PAX East.
    Telltale won't have a booth at PAX East this year (sadface).
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    puzzlebox;778869 said:
    OH MY GOODNESS I cannot WAIT for folks outside the office to finally see what this game looks like.
    Errr, define "folks". Will the footage be online after the panel?
  • Vainamoinen;779070 said:
    Errr, define "folks". Will the footage be online after the panel?
    I predict shaky-cam/cell phone footage of the presentation within minutes of the panel. Maybe even within minutes of the presentation itself.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    I'm too old for shaky cell cam footage.

I'm even too old for skype via iphones. Who ever told these people that this is bearable for the conversation partner?
  • puzzlebox;779026 said:
    Telltale won't have a booth at PAX East this year (sadface).
    Will Telltale have any presence at PAX at all? I know they're saving Fables for the Fables con, but we all sort of know there might be something else coming soon too. Something involving...TF2 items?

Please note that I'm not asking you to reveal any possible new game or anything, just if Telltale will have any presence at all. ;) PAX just seems like a logical place for that kind of announcement.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Tjibbbe;779278 said:
    Will Telltale have any presence at PAX at all?
    Not at PAX East. I think everyone is staying put on the west coast this weekend, except the people heading out to FablesCon.
Add Comment