User Avatar Image

There is just one thing about this game I didnt like

posted by paultheuglydog on - last edited - Viewed by 958 users
Why did they have to say G-D so many times? Why couldn't they have just found another way to say it without making fun of God?
49 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Dang. Some Members of telltales forum make it sooo much LESS desirable.
  • Corcline27;779058 said:
    Dang. Some Members of telltales forum make it sooo much LESS desirable.
    I'm not sure why you'd desire a forum.
  • Same reason you've come on here to post stuff almost 300 times
  • Corcline27;779060 said:
    Same reason you've come on here to post stuff almost 300 times
    Oh snap.
  • How about complaining about something that matters ;)
  • anonymau5;779055 said:
    Ain't I a stinker?

Also, the OP obviously is offended by the word god. So, best to make the OP get used to it so that when they leave their fictional world where no one uses any words that could be considered offensive (Which the OP will inevitably have to do) they're prepared for the real fucking world.

Also...

GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD
    this
  • Maybe instead of considering just the profanity, maybe someone should ask why Kenny, a supposed Christian, (as he states in episode 5 when Lee asks him to come with him) isn't called out about his profanity, ill-temper, and lack of empathy for his fellow man. I'm not saying he's not - far be it for me to judge - but Lee should have played the religion card.

Kenny: "Lee, you know I'm a Christian man..."
    Lee: "Well stop acting like an a**h*** then, Kenny, and let's see some of that Christian charity. F**k it - Let's go get her!"
  • If you do not like those kinds of words STFU and go play the Wii. Maybe reading the label would be wise. Rated M.
  • I don't give a fuck about the cursing. I just respect people
This discussion has been closed.