User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct FPS based on the TV show, published by Activision

posted by Gman5852 on - last edited - Viewed by 14.4K users
So I just received this in my twitter feed...

I have a bad feeling about this.
695 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Rizefall;779612 said:
    It's also probably the best "Movie" based game after Spider Man 2, which for some weird reason game a very good game.
    Better than Batman Arkham Asylum/City?
  • ZeroShoot;779617 said:
    Better than Batman Arkham Asylum/City?
    That's not "movie based" game. It's just a game based of Batman done by a very good developer and they released it when it was DONE. Not like this piece of crap.

I'm sorry, there might be someone who likes this, but it's the worst game i've ever played. Mostly cause it has the features and potential of being a good game but everything is just bad. Mostly the controls on PC.
  • Tornreaper;779483 said:
    I already said I don't care that he has a different opinion. It's the fact that his "opinion" is bullshit and full of unnecessary hate. So he gets unnecessary hate in return.
    Whatever respect I had of this guy is fucking obliterated. Where's the option to kick this guy off the forums?
  • SonnyN18;779730 said:
    Whatever respect I had of this guy is fucking obliterated. Where's the option to kick this guy off the forums?
    It is the "report" button. Use it if he starts insulting people and keep things civil yourself(not specifically talking to you, talking to everyone here). No need to go nuts because one person is swearing and throwing insults.
  • Gman5852;779735 said:
    It is the "report" button. Use it if he starts insulting people and keep things civil yourself(not specifically talking to you, talking to everyone here). No need to go nuts because one person is swearing and throwing insults.
    Guess so, it's just that the guy was getting on my nerves when these forums is pretty filled with level-headed people.
  • IGN just posted their review and i felt the exact same thing as he said. I even watched the stream while they were playing the game and.. It sucks

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/22/the-walking-dead-survival-instinct-review

Id say WATCH THE VIDEO REVIEW. It's that play thing on the top.
  • SonnyN18;779739 said:
    Guess so, it's just that the guy was getting on my nerves when these forums is pretty filled with level-headed people.
    Meh, everybody has off days.
  • In case anyone prefers to watch on YouTube this is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_FeMnnnIwc

4.5/10

Greg Miller at least this time wasn't a complete annoying douchebag, I agree with most he said.

"Without IGN having ever actually to play it first" < Greg thinking they should always be the ones to play it before the rest.

I don't hate him just for that, hate, it's because he brought it on himself.
  • It's a pity that Survival Instincts isn't as good as I thought it would be, but perhaps it's because I set my standards a little too high after playing Telltale's game.

The idea of scavenging and sending survivors out for scouts in the game sounded interesting, as well as choosing your destinations carefully. Shame that the ideas weren't as developed as it could have been.

Had they given the game more development time before release, I think the game could have done better, but I guess we'll never know.
  • Angry Joe has released his review of the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CbU2NIJgAY

3/10

Kinda wish the review was even longer because they're enjoyable to watch.
This discussion has been closed.