108 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Girl from aus is wicked :D she always is friendly and i won a contest for some steam games :D i was gonna gift her the walking dead but i realised... she playes it. I havent been able to play her games beacuse ive been on Tf2 or school work :/
  • She Gifted me another game! You should check out her channel!
  • Well, I am glad I joined these forums now, otherwise I wouldn't have found the channel. It's pretty good stuff, and now I'm probably gonna end up watching all her playlists for the weekend now. She gots herself a new subscriber.
  • Though I'm not a YouTuber I have definitely enjoyed watching OfflimitsPC's Walking Dead playthrough, her commentary and reactions felt more believable than most LP's I've seen, it's almost as if she was in the game herself. Of course, I've checked out her other playthroughs, especially To The Moon, and enjoyed them all the same.

Should OfflimitsPC decide to give the Season 1.5/2 a go, I'll definitely be checking the videos out.
  • i am sorry- i dont like youtuber´s who eat-while they are recording- Thats annoying...
  • Firesco;780201 said:
    i am sorry- i dont like youtuber´s who eat-while they are recording- Thats annoying...
    She only does it in that playthrough for about 1 episode. Just stick with it.
  • Still love and watch her to this day! Best Lets Player on YouTube.
  • Firesco;780201 said:
    i am sorry- i dont like youtuber´s who eat-while they are recording- Thats annoying...
    Yeah mate sorry bout that
    Issue was and still is cause I only have two days off a week I spend 8 hours each day recording in a row so I miss out on breakfast and lunch lol
    I've now scheduled that into my routine so now I don't do that

Again thank you all so much for the lovely comments I really appreciate the time you spent checking out my channel :)
  • ^Thats a cool chick
  • Corcline27;782445 said:
    ^Thats a cool chick
This discussion has been closed.