User Avatar Image

Twdsi vs twdttg

posted by amigosolitario on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
the walking dead survival instinct or the walking dead telltalegames
34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Indeed. Don't feed the trolls, it just makes them hungrier.
  • Darth Marsden;780551 said:
    Indeed. Don't feed the trolls, it just makes them hungrier.
    which one is the troll, that was some of the most blatant sarcasm i have seen in text form
  • Lol I didn't mean to be a troll, that was just a wtf moment, like it was snide sarcasm to me
  • Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone.

It was fairly obvious that aerial-ballet wasn't serious, and whether you realize it or not, responding to such a silly comment in a serious manner only gives them more to make fun of. That's all I meant.
  • Shit, I'm sorry guys. I wasn't trying to be troll at all, I was just trying to make a lame joke. Obviously I love TTG and TWDG :)

I'll keep my crappy jokes to myself next time! :p
  • aerial-ballet;780725 said:
    Shit, I'm sorry guys. I wasn't trying to be troll at all, I was just trying to make a lame joke. Obviously I love TTG and TWDG :)

I'll keep my crappy jokes to myself next time! :p
    Nah man, I just thought you were serious... lol. My bad.
  • For me: TTGs'TWD > Show > Comics > TWD:SI
  • This shouldn't even be a question.

Rushed Activision game VS GOTY award winning time-consuming (Episode 2 and subsequent episodes were more then a month late) TellTale game.

:D
  • Viner16;780782 said:
    This shouldn't even be a question.

Rushed Activision game VS GOTY award winning time-consuming (Episode 2 and subsequent episodes were more then a month late) TellTale game.

Exactly, so I was just taken back lol. But yeah, no question the game wins. I prefer it over all the other forms, truthfully.
  • Viner16;780782 said:
    This shouldn't even be a question.

I played TTG's once (technically twice since I had to replay episode 1-4 again due to a bug) while I played TR's game twice....
This discussion has been closed.