68 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't think Epic Mickey 2 met anyone's expectations.
  • Darth Marsden;780803 said:
    I don't think Epic Mickey 2 met anyone's expectations.
    Thats because Disney released Epic Mickey 2 around the same time Black Ops II came out. Whoever is in charge of the marketing on Disney is a complete idiot to do that. I still think that Disney wanted to kill off Junction point from the start :mad:
  • I think it's got more to do with the fact that Epic Mickey 2 sucked, but eh, BlOps 2 couldn't have helped.
  • Leplaya;780805 said:
    Thats because Disney released Epic Mickey 2 around the same time Black Ops II came out. Whoever is in charge of the marketing on Disney is a complete idiot to do that. I still think that Disney wanted to kill off Junction point from the start :mad:
    It was a bad game. I loved the first one. Second one... gave me a sad.
  • Lets save the conversation on Epic Mickey 2 for a different topic and lets get back onto the topic of the remastered Ducktales game. Has Warren Spector commented on this yet?
  • The Moon theme is such an annoying internet meme at this point. It's like bacon. Enough already.
    Leplaya;780108 said:
    Anyone hoping that Wayforward can remaster Ducktales II once this does well?
    I'm always somewhat bothered at the idea of playing a remake if it's my first time playing the game. Part of the charm is those old graphics and music. In the case of the first Ducktales it doesn't apply since I've played the original, but I would prefer for example the original Ducktales 2 on Virtual Console to a remake.
  • I believe WayForward have expressed an interest in doing Chip 'n' Dale next - provided Ducktales does well.

Which it will. 'cause it's goddamn Ducktales.
  • Well. I hope this leads to another remake. Come on Capcom. Let's. Get. Dangerous.
  • What they NEED to make is a Darkwing Duck vs Gizmo Duck in the spirit of Injustice: Gods Among Us.
  • Remake Mickey Mania, Darkwing Duck, and the Great Circus Mystery.
Add Comment