941 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Gman5852;781169 said:
    So what is the tv show exactly? Never really watched adult swim.
    One of the best tv shows of all time and definitely among the best animated shows of all time. A twist on Johnny Quest except with the failure of the Space Age and its individuals as a theme, following the adventures of immortal boys, their Polish/Swedish death machine body guard, a parody take on G.I. Joe, Cobra, Transformers, the bureaucracy of supervillainy, and oh yeah David Bowie as the most powerful villain on earth.
  • It is kinda random with a plot, but it is about the Ventures and various other characters, having various adventures, funny moments, etc etc. Brock Samson, atleast in the past, used to be the bodyguard for Dr. Venture, he even kills an Airplane crocodile with that knife of his. Now(to my knowledge) he works for a secret organization called S.P.H.Y.N.X
  • DAISHI;781170 said:
    l DONT CARE WHAT THIS IS IF VENTURE BROS IS IT IN I WILL GIVE YOU MY MONEY!!!!!
    Same here! Especially with Bock! Dr Orpheus would also be acceptable.
  • "Pinstripes, gentleman! They lead the eye down."
  • In other good news, Slender the Arrival is now available, but alas I've yet to receive the email with the download link
  • User Avatar Image
    Blind Sniper Moderator
    They have a couple of full episodes of Venture Bros on adultswim.com you can watch for free with 30 second ads where commercial breaks would normally be.
  • If you want the perfect introduction to The Venture Bros, its tone and intelligence, you'll watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfjj7Y9N27c
Add Comment