941 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • And that's just the foreplay
  • Not going to play Slender again.
  • Oh, good, an Adult Swim character. Because the huge rush of excitement I felt yesterday had to be balanced out with an equal, if not greater, amount of apathy.
  • Based on the rumors so far, my only disappointment is the exclusion of Sterling Malory Archer.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    AmbiguousRes;781167 said:
    Well this definetly means the characters we should expect are legit. Poker Night 2 here we come!
    It DOES mean that we're not in for surprises these next three days. *sigh*

Still I desperately hope that the eventual announcement is not just "Poker Night 2" but something different. After all, the whole "key" theme just doesn't make any sense if it's just another card game.
  • Vainamoinen;781243 said:
    It DOES mean that we're not in for surprises these next three days. *sigh*

Still I desperately hope that the eventual announcement is not just "Poker Night 2" but something different. After all, the whole "key" theme just doesn't make any sense if it's just another card game.
    Well. They can expand it to include more than just Texas hold'em. Each character could have a game they want to play and others are just dragged along for a ride. It would also be cool if there was two characters from the each series.
  • AmbiguousRes;781222 said:
    And that's just the foreplay
    If that's an actual line in Venture Brothers, I might be looking for the DVDs in Europe, or at least download the series.
  • DAISHI;781217 said:
    You make things unfunny.
    And yet I could only wish to be half as successful at what I do as Venture Bros is. Maybe I should watch more of it. That way I could learn some tips on how to suck the joy out of life.
  • I seem to be the only one here who does not know who Samson is. Oh well.
  • Cpt. Sqweky;781257 said:
    Maybe I should watch more of it. That way I could learn some tips on how to suck the joy out of life.
    You sucked the joy out of this thread that's a start.
Add Comment