User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 427.8K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Falanca;781648 said:
    I can see I did offer a lasting impression, yeah.

having some tight time with my girlfriend at the mo, doing very chill really.
    oh defs man, defs.

What a coincidence! I'm having the exact same kind of time with my boyfriend right now too, das cool.
  • Falanca... falanca... I REMEMBER YOU!

Actually, I do occasionally wonder about everyone who suddenly disappears one day and I hope that they just got bored with the internet (inconceivable!) and didn't have anything horrible happen to them. Nice to see you back.
  • Who are you people!!!??!

Wait....

Who am I!? 0_o
  • DAISHI;780412 said:
    Revengeance is terrible.

How is rising terrible?
  • Icedhope;781680 said:
    How is rising terrible?
    It's over the top. For a Metal Gear game.
  • guys i'm back too does anyway remember me

i necessitated that artistic boobs thread years ago
  • I thought that boobs thread was because of Fawful's drawing of Elaine with the weird proportions.
  • GuruGuru214;781685 said:
    I thought that boobs thread was because of Fawful's drawing of Elaine with the weird proportions.
    Yeah and then I made a huge deal out of it for some weird reason and did a million draw-overs to show why he was objectively wrong. If it hadn't been for me people would have just been like, "OH FAWFUL, YOU LITTLE RASCAL" and not cared.
  • But that's totally okay, because Fawful can now draw boobs that don't look weird. And doesn't that make it worth it in the end?
  • DAISHI;781681 said:
    It's over the top. For a Metal Gear game.
    Over the top for a metal gear game?...obviously you have never played a metal gear game.

The entire series is over the top, and convulted and if you deny this you are no true metal gear fan.
This discussion has been closed.