User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 427.3K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • puzzlebox;782137 said:
    Sex doesn't exist in Disney movies! I'm sure that beneath their underthings they're all like Ken and Barbie dolls.
    I agree. That cutaway scene with flames leaping into the air? An allusion to making butterscotch cookies.

This is on my mind.
  • coolsome;782167 said:

This is on my mind.
    I'm not even gonna ask.

Oh, WAN MOAHR THEENG....
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    puzzlebox;782100 said:
    I'm not sure if Bruce Campbell has a cameo in EVERY Raimi movie, but he certainly does in a lot of them.
    I'm sure you already asked him. Y'know, when he came along to the Telltale recording studio. ;) ;)
  • Vainamoinen;782231 said:
    I'm sure you already asked him. Y'know, when he came along to the Telltale recording studio. ;) ;)
    Shut up. Shut. Up. No. Don't tease me. Just no. Did he really?
  • He better have.

Or else why Ash?
    If they couldn't get Bruce, in a game centered around voices, they hopefully would have chosen a character who's actor they could get.
  • RetroVortex;782116 said:
    Might I suggest that we kidnap him and "reeducate" him, clockwork Orange style! :D
    Through rape? :eek:
  • [CENTER]Well, I'm back on t' Internet for the next week or so. I wonder what that could mean...

Hmm...[/CENTER]
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    What now, you didn't prepare that walkthrough in advance in the last months?
    Johro;782275 said:
    He better have.
    Think about it. There are fixed voice actor names tied to EVERY ONE of the participating fictional characters. Why fail here? Makes no sense.
  • St_Eddie;782287 said:
    Well, I'm back on t' Internet for the next week or so. I wonder what that could mean...
    You're a character in Poker Night 2?
This discussion has been closed.