User Avatar Image

Things you DO NOT want to do in Season 2

posted by o0HeaDShoT0o on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users
Now that we've discussed what we're wanting to be able to do in Season 2, let's talk about some of the things that we don't want to do or see happen in Season 2. (Excluding the obvious - seeing a in-canon death for Clementine)

For me, I'm not wanting to have to put down another child like Duck and Fivel (Even though I had Kenny shoot Fivel).
43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don,t want any other main characters to die
  • Another Main Character dying would become repetitive.

More cannibals would become repetitive.

More "Evil Communities" would become repetitive.

More group conflicts would become repetitive.

More Walkers would become repetitive.

More Episodes would become repetitive.

:D

In all seriousness, please don't kill the main character again or introduce cannibals for reasons stated above.
  • I don't want to play as Clem.

I don't want the main character to die again, as good as Lee's death was handled, if they do it again ti will become repetitive.

Have the entire original group wiped again. Everyone who was in Macon with us died by the end of 5, with the sole exception of Clem. Don't feel the need to kill all of my friends Telltale!
  • Things I don't want in Season 2:
    1. Death of main character(as stated by most players)
    2. Crossover from TV show characters(Oh God, please no Lori or Carl =.=)
    3. Having to make a choice, but not affecting the outcome of the situation(like Shawn and Duck situation)
    4. Same ending for everyone- Alternate endings would be a great thing!
    5. Reappearance of Vernon and his group... I'll probably end up murdering him o.o

I also don't want to see a man with a goddamn tiger ...
  • AnnaSan;781658 said:

I also don't want to see a man with a goddamn tiger ...
    If you have a problem stick it with Ezekiel :D
  • Viner16;781925 said:
    Of course! We all know all tigers on the planet immediately died as soon as the zombie apocalypse began, and thus can never be found again. ;)

I don't want to see undead animals, though. Walker dogs and kitties don't happen in TWD.
  • The thing I do not want in S2 is the Storage Device Lost Error. My game will not work anymore. Sad thing is Telltale will not respond much less help me.
  • GREYxDUZxKRUSH;781958 said:
    The thing I do not want in S2 is the Storage Device Lost Error. My game will not work anymore. Sad thing is Telltale will not respond much less help me.
    So I'm not the only one who suddenly got that shit? Pc, Xbox or PS3?
  • Viner16;781925 said:
    I don't know man, kinda just ruin the atmosphere of the comics xD
  • Not making it a brutal game will actually suck xD we want to butcher me in S2, we want to kill people and do bad things though c:
This discussion has been closed.