User Avatar Image

If Lee Took the Shortcut...

posted by sfs99 on - last edited - Viewed by 649 users
Lee! We all know and love him, however, a mistake that couldve changed the whole storyline, Lee made. Lee decided to go all the way around Hershals farm from the tractor, instead of going through the back yard like hershal did. If he cut through the back, he may have had enough time to asess the situation and realize that duck needed to get off the tractor for lee to move it of shauns foot. This would mean that duck wouldnt have gotten grabbed in the first place and kenny couldve pull shaun out while lee backed up the tractor! Silly lee!
20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • oh come on. that wouldn't be as exhilarating :(
  • Lee, being an intelligent person, knows the merits of a dramatic rescue (or rescue attempt). By taking the time to run around the house as he did, he ensures that no matter what he does, he looks like a badass no matter what he chooses.
  • Rock114;782208 said:
    Lee, being an intelligent person, knows the merits of a dramatic rescue (or rescue attempt). By taking the time to run around the house as he did, he ensures that no matter what he does, he looks like a badass no matter what he chooses.
    :rolleyes:
  • Heh, well there are a few inconsistencies, such as how easy walkers spot people. I mean, walkers does not spot Doug and Lee chilling outside the drugstore, but they spot Clementine from almost a mile away during the ending.
  • anderswhk;782300 said:
    Heh, well there are a few inconsistencies, such as how easy walkers spot people. I mean, walkers does not spot Doug and Lee chilling outside the drugstore, but they spot Clementine from almost a mile away during the ending.
    Who's to say they're Walkers, hm?
  • crispy01;782336 said:
    Who's to say they're Walkers, hm?
    Ouch, burn!
  • These are the models in the distance, Doug and Ben. Pretty sure it's suppose to be walkers.

http://i5.minus.com/jl5LEmVViD32c.jpg
  • anderswhk;782370 said:
    These are the models in the distance, Doug and Ben. Pretty sure it's suppose to be walkers.

http://i5.minus.com/jl5LEmVViD32c.jpg
    I don't think a walker is capable of noticing someone from that away, especially one that wasn't literally silent. Also those are most definitely not Doug and Ben's models, they could be red herrings though.
  • It wasnt necessarily that the walkers actually saw her. But it is possible that they were just walking in tha direction.
    Also, do u really think that clementines reaction would be what it is, if she just saw random walkers?
  • Maybe it was suppose to symbolize that she is in trouble, with Lee not around to save her. Basically another "punch in the gut" ending, as if the ending before the credits wasnt enough.
This discussion has been closed.