User Avatar Image

Whos to say that **** is even dead?

posted by unklejabobo on - last edited - Viewed by 895 users
I know the game wants you to think hes dead and the developers have 1 "true" ending that they have to build off of. What if Lee was just bleeding out and was weak and passed out from loss of blood? Its possible he could regain consciousness and find a way out. The loss of blood would make his character appear weak and pale just like the bite would. He was also never bit or w.e. he claims but the walker scratched him with his teeth. I think him not being dead is a possibility for season 2.
27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well TT said he's dead, so...
  • WTF Jake said he died lol, no need for those threads :c
  • Lee is dead. My Lee kept his arm, never got cut/bitten/shot during all of Episode 5. His only wound was the (small) BITE from the end of Episode 4. The only way he could have been bleeding, was from said BITE, which was probably scabbed over by the time they got to the morgue. Keep Lee's arm, and take a nice look at it in the attic. His arm is turning pale and you can see his veins. That would be the bite mojo spreading from the bite to the rest of him. Lee was dead by the time they got to the morgue. The bite had spread too far already. He won't come back... well, not if you had Clem shoot him at least.
  • Well that is your Lee, Rock lol. And who knows Mornai xD
  • Yeah, I read it. But I don't trust what I haven't seen, so show him as a walker :P Then I will believe it.
  • Everyone except Clem, Christa, Omid, Lilly and Molly are dead.
  • Virtumonde;782266 said:
    Everyone except Clem, Christa, Omid, Lilly and Molly are dead.
    We shall see.
  • Mark$man;782251 said:
    Well that is your Lee, Rock lol. And who knows Mornai xD
    That may have been MY Lee, but my Lee was pretty much in the exact same state as everyone elses by the end. Pale, yellow eyed, unable to move, barely able to walk. Lee is either dead, or undead. There is no way he could have survived. The devs have even confirmed he is dead.

    @Virt: You forgot Kenny. He MIGHT have made it.
  • Rock114;782309 said:
    That may have been MY Lee, but my Lee was pretty much in the exact same state as everyone elses by the end. Pale, yellow eyed, unable to move, barely able to walk. Lee is either dead, or undead. There is no way he could have survived. The devs have even confirmed he is dead.

    @Virt: You forgot Kenny. He MIGHT have made it.
    Pretty sure Kenny is dead aswell, since you can give him an additional bullet. One for Ben, and one for Himself.
This discussion has been closed.