User Avatar Image

The Newly Regenerated Doctor Who Thread

posted by Friar on - last edited - Viewed by 77.5K users
So, Christmas is approaching, and with it a brand new Doctor who episode, and seeing as it's no longer series 5, I thought it would be time for a new, more generalised Doctor who thread!

For those who are new to the series, It features a humanoid Alien (timelord) called the Doctor, who travels in time and space in the TARDIS. He's the last of his race, and when he dies, he regenerates into a new person (up to 13 times). So far he has done so 11 times, with the current, 11th doctor being Matt Smith.

To kick things off, here's a trailer for the new Doctor who ipod/iphone/ipad/android game: The mazes of time!
4.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Saw the new episode, liked it. [Spoiler]Odd re-appearance of the Great Intelligence though.[/Spoiler]

Also, did anyone spot the scarf behind Clara when she was talking to the Doctor over the door monitor? ;)
  • Darth Marsden;782325 said:
    Saw the new episode, liked it. [Spoiler]Odd re-appearance of the Great Intelligence though.[/Spoiler]
    I think hes the main villain of this series.
  • coolsome;782334 said:
    I think hes the main villain of this series.
    Well that would be disappointing, he was a rubbish villain.
  • Wait... so that's NOT how you hack?

Damn. I've been doing things wrong for years!
  • Alcoremortis;782377 said:
    Wait... so that's NOT how you hack?

Damn. I've been doing things wrong for years!
    Yes, it is. Just go here and try it for yourself!
  • Phil_TWD;782235 said:
    Can anyone tell me what's so good about Doctor Who?

I've never been interested watching it.
    It's a funny adventure show. The time-travel format allows them to set episodes in any time or place, which leads to a variety of fun and exciting situations. And the Doctor is an entertaining character.
Add Comment