User Avatar Image

Why wasn't Lilly in the tv show?

posted by k1ngMe on - last edited - Viewed by 563 users
I figured that she would've been in the tv show, considering the fact that she made a huge impact in the comic series.

1) She has a book based off of her
2) She kills Lori
3) She kills Judith
4) She kills The Governor

I don't know why they would just throw a character like that away.. What a shame.
20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I've been hoping to see her in season 3 the whole time. (Or at least be mentioned) Maybe we'll see her in season 4 (I hope) because I like the idea about her being the one that kills The Governor.
  • I'm starting to doubt that she'll ever show up... Even in TWD: The Game. Sucks :\
  • They'll either introduce her in season 4 or replace her with someone else. And by "replace," I mean someone with a different name who manages to kill the Governor.
  • k1ngMe;783081 said:
    I figured that she would've been in the tv show, considering the fact that she made a huge impact in the comic series.

1) She has a book based off of her
    2) She kills Lori
    3) She kills Judith
    4) She kills The Governor

I don't know why they would just throw a character like that away.. What a shame.
    That is why the TV series starts to disappoint me in the last time
  • I thought Karen was Lilly at first. I was hoping for it, but no. It's not like Lilly has to be a main character in the show or anything, just have her be in an episode! The Season finale would have been the perfect time to put her in, which would have given me something positive to say about the last episode.
  • I feel like the show writers are trying to make Karen into Lilly. In my opinion... Which is meeehh okay.
  • I'll be interested in seeing how Karen will develop, if at all, in the show. I fully expected her to die before the end of the finale. You, know, cuz I was expecting an actual showdown before the credits rolled like everyone else!
  • Corcline27;783301 said:
    I feel like the show writers are trying to make Karen into Lilly. In my opinion... Which is meeehh okay.
    yeah she probably will be lilly but she doesn't have that mean bitch vibe about her, maybe someone will steal something and all will change
  • Descent into Madness...
  • Well, we saw The Governor channel his inner Lilly in the last episode. Granted he took it up a notch, but still.
This discussion has been closed.