User Avatar Image

How Do You Feel About Telltale's Direction?

posted by Alcoremortis on - last edited - Viewed by 6.7K users
Just like the good old days, back when a simple discussion of who the best male and female users on the forum were could turn into half the people here changing their avatars to eyevatars... and still seem perfectly natural.

I miss those days.
293 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I guess that's an indication that Coolsome will continue posting off-the-wall images in every thread.
  • I'm in the same boat as you, Fawful. It would be a shame to lose contact with yourself and many others though. I don't know how we could all agree upon and be happy with another single forum though, were we all to jump ship.

I guess that things change; people come, people go, it's the way of life.

*sigh*

I don't know...
    Secret Fawful;783777 said:
    Oh, and I'm selling pitchforks and torches if anyone needs some.
    I'll take one of each please but only because I need to do some gardening tomorrow anyway and it's awful dark outside when I go out for a cigarette, so lighting up a torch for be very handy indeed. Thanks.
  • I'll stay unless the actual forum changes to what was shown in the beta. If that becomes the forum then that's me done.
  • Just seen that the DF forums have their own version of 'The "whatever's on your mind" thread', though not as many posts despite running for longer than I've been a member here.
  • I came for the games, but I stay for the community.

If I leave, it will be because Telltale has turned the forums into their own brand of Reddit, thereby making it very difficult to have normal conversations since posts won't be in chronological order.

Until then, I stay.
  • Secret Fawful;783780 said:
    Oh fuck me, that's hideous!
  • St_Eddie;783795 said:
    I'll take one of each please but only because I need to do some gardening tomorrow anyway and it's awful dark outside when I go out for a cigarette, so lighting up a torch for be very handy indeed. Thanks.
  • puzzlebox;783788 said:
    In regards to the new site: we recently hired for a new position, VP of Online, and he's getting involved in the design. I'm not privy to the detail of exactly what is changing, but I believe the final release will be at least somewhat different to the beta.
    As long as the forum part of the site is different, more conversationally friendly then I'll be happy and I'm sure the same is true for most others. The rest of the site looks nice and more functional.
  • We'll have to fix that.
  • Secret Fawful;783801 said:
    Pfft! You'll miss my terrible jokes when I'm gone, Fawful. I'll miss your sarcastic wit as well though.
Add Comment