User Avatar Image

How Do You Feel About Telltale's Direction?

posted by Alcoremortis on - last edited - Viewed by 6.6K users
Just like the good old days, back when a simple discussion of who the best male and female users on the forum were could turn into half the people here changing their avatars to eyevatars... and still seem perfectly natural.

I miss those days.
293 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I will also add this, just in case:
    Chyron8472;783759 said:
    I really would like to be able to know where everyone is going to go if/when it happens. I like our community, and so wouldn't want to be left wandering the interwebs looking for where my friends have gone off to.
    corruptbiggins;783762 said:
    I'm only on the Double Fine forums for DFA stuff. Rarely venture outside the Backer zone.

I wonder if it's worthwhile making a fans forum (that is if anyone is still a fan of Telltale) or something more general.
    Alcoremortis;783763 said:
    Well, my home away from home is currently myth-weavers at the moment, but I think if everyone started flocking away from here, I'd go hang at Doublefine for my gaming conversation needs.
    Secret Fawful;783764 said:
    I only have here and NeoGAF. And NeoGAF is the easiest place to get banned on I have ever seen. So I don't know. I wanted to be around the Double Fine forums, but the community is so big I figured I couldn't get my voice heard amongst it, so I don't post.
    Alcoremortis;783766 said:
    We can go there and make a Telltale refugee thread in General Chat until we find our feet.
    Chyron8472;783774 said:
    You can bet then that if no one else does this, I will.

If Telltale changes their forums, of course.
  • It's funny that right now this forum is exactly what I want it to be, with interesting discussions and so forth. It's a shame that the reasons for the discussions are what they are but it's good to see this part of the place as busy as it is.

It also makes it more annoying that it's nearly 2:30 am here and that I've got stuff planned for tomorrow that I have to get up early to start. Bah.
  • I'll be staying for sure. I liked The Walking Dead game, and I think I will like The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead Season 2. However I downright hated the community The Walking Dead attracted, if that sort of immaturity and idiocy spreads over unto the entire forum then I want no part of it, quite frankly. Also assuming a lot of the "Older Kids" stick around, I'm sure I'll be here too!
  • corruptbiggins;783808 said:
    It's funny that right now this forum is exactly what I want it to be, with interesting discussions and so forth. It's a shame that the reasons for the discussions are what they are but it's good to see this part of the place as busy as it is.

It also makes it more annoying that it's nearly 2:30 am here and that I've got stuff planned for tomorrow that I have to get up early to start. Bah.
    I couldn't have put it better myself (right down to the 2:30 part).
  • I'm disappointed that TTG seems to just be aiming more towards story and won't be going back from it for a while but I am staying on the fourms. There is still good threads and its interesting hearing people's thoughts on things. Also most people here are friendly and good to here people's thoughts on things like Lucasfilms being bought by Disney etc.
  • If TTG are making a comic game they should try and get license to make Marvel and or (better be and) DC comic games.
  • Chyron8472;783816 said:
    Which somehow makes me think of this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVVZaZ8yO6o
    Listen to the first 45 seconds of that song imagining that the one singing it is the personification of the adventure game.

WOW
  • Chyron8472;783816 said:
    Which somehow makes me think of this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVVZaZ8yO6o
    LoL I was actually listening to that great song just a little ago.
  • Damn... you're right!

Add Comment