User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: Telltale Disc Edition in UK!! (10th May 2013)

posted by Phil_TWD on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users
[CENTER]image[/CENTER]

I never expected to see this happen outside US but it's finally making its way to UK.

Telltale's The Walking Dead will be released on the 10th May 2013, for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. Pre-order price is £25.81 (£19.55 PC) it really is very affordable (although the digital edition is still even more but this is definitely worth buying!).

Amazon.co.uk - Xbox 360

Amazon.co.uk - PlayStation 3

Amazon.co.uk - PC

Information about The Walking Dead UK Disc Edition:
Avanquest Software" said:
Right, I've got the info now.

The game we will have will simply be the five episodes currently sold online, with no additional content.

The languages supported will be French, Italian, German and Spanish.

It will include a manual.

I hope that this helps.
It's true that the PS3 version was always region free but it's better to have a PAL release instead than import.

Now I can safely say that everyone will get to enjoy TWD if they haven't, and this is a must own! :)
34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Bloody Eugene;781078 said:
    Well, for xbox I know for sure they have Italian, cause there's an update on XBLA.
    But what for other formats? :\
    Tomi021;781255 said:
    Does the disc version have any extra stuff ?
    Even if not i'm getting it :D
    I've sent an email to Avanquest Software about these questions and others (if it comes with a manual/booklet or etc).
  • Phil_TWD;781982 said:
    (if it comes with a manual/booklet or etc).
    That'd be cool
  • Here's the reply from Avanquest Software about The Walking Dead UK Disc Edition:
    Right, I've got the info now.

The game we will have will simply be the five episodes currently sold online, with no additional content.

The languages supported will be French, Italian, German and Spanish.

It will include a manual.

I hope that this helps.
    So we all now know what we're going to get from the TWD UK Disc Edition.
  • Nice of them to get back to you on that.
    (Just realized that sounded kind of sarcastic, but I'm serious, it was nice of them to let you know)
  • I think I'll still get even if nothing new comes with it, shame the UK don't get the collectors editon with the comic.
  • what happen with ps3 version?? they dont launch the patch on PSN??
  • I love this game and want it on my shelves, but am concerned that unlike pretty much every other TellTale game, it won't be playable straight out of the box without connecting to the Internet first, or worse still, connecting every time I boot it up. PC users tend to get the shaft on this kind of thing.

Hope there's no DRM of any kind. I should be able to play this landmark in gaming ten years from now with little trouble.
  • I do hope too that the PC retail version doesn't have any type of activation, especially Steam, or limited activations. It would be great to have this game in my retail collection.
  • When is it going to be release in asia ( The Disc Version/ Retail Strores ) ???? Indonesia to be exact.... i've been waiting for almost a year =_=.... oh god -_-"
  • Its still not in indonesia (asia ) so, yea you should be happy :P
This discussion has been closed.