User Avatar Image

The moral of the story is... *MAJOR SPOILERS*

posted by Magic Emperor on - last edited - Viewed by 932 users
... don't take things from from a seemingly abandoned station wagon.

Got any more joke morals, peeps?
42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • JamesDMorgan;784589 said:
    It doesn't matter if people will remember that, if they live only for five seconds after.
    Or it does matter because some weirdo over the radio will chew you out over it months later.
  • Jaded X Gamer;784602 said:
    Or it does matter because some weirdo over the radio will chew you out over it months later.
    Or it doesn't matter because he dies anyway :O
  • Mark$man;784622 said:
    Or it doesn't matter because he dies anyway :O
    Until that guy's son comes back in season two for revenge!
    (The Stranger said he "lost" him, he never said he died. :p)
  • Jaded X Gamer;784627 said:
    Until that guy's son comes back in season two for revenge!
    (The Stranger said he "lost" him, he never said he died. :p)
    I know... I'm worried about that... Well that and my Lee coming back and killing Clementine :/ So many worries.
  • If your worst fear is being eaten alive by zombies, don't ask someone to drop you in a bell tower full of zombies.
  • ^Hahahaha oxymoron ftw
  • Rommel49;784740 said:
    If your worst fear is being eaten alive by zombies, don't ask someone to drop you in a bell tower full of zombies.
    He hoped the fall would kill him. 50ft drops usually do in most cases(right?). Unfortunately, Bad Luck Ben got the short end of the stick.
  • ^Well... maybe if he fell on his spine or head. Instead, he broke his legs.
  • Mornai;784744 said:
    He hoped the fall would kill him. 50ft drops usually do in most cases(right?). Unfortunately, Bad Luck Ben got the short end of the stick.
    He is crap at getting killed too it seems...
  • Never reach for a walkie-talkie next to a garbage pile during a zombie infestation.
This discussion has been closed.