User Avatar Image

DLC before season 2

posted by T800kaz on - last edited - Viewed by 3K users
I'm happy that we are getting somthing before S2 but any ideas what it might be?

Personally I want a dlc pack that allows you to have even more outcomes to the story and characters like being able to save Carley so that she can be in the other episodes or save duck and hopefully an alternate ending where Lee doesn't die and an option for someone else to get bitten.

What ever the dlc will be I'm sure it will be somthing worth while before season 2 :)
106 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Viner16;784729 said:
    Walking Dead =/= Assasin's Creed.
    If only Molly's hood was white. ;)
  • Omid and Christa getting out of Savannah. I remember Omid's VA saying that S2 was supposed to come out in the summer, but that was before it was announced for Fall. Maybe he got the two mixed up.
  • Well I think it will be between Episode 1 and 2 explaining a little bit in the 3 month gap that there is, like finding Mark, seeing Kenny and Lilly argue, Larry be a dick to Lee, and all that fun stuff, and you never know, you could have found somebody else in that 3 month gap but they died in the gap as well, just never mentioned. Thats what I think. (Basically a Episode 1.5)
  • Clem sees Lee in a white dress every episode.
  • Three choices I would want to change......................................

Lilly would live
    Carley/Doug would live
    A way to save Mark
  • There were also photos for Episode 3 how Lee & Kenny meet Omid & Christa at the drugstore (O&C was on top of the drugstore next to a helicopter) and also a trailer that was deleted fast from youtube for Episode 2 where Carley freaked out when you tried to take her food.

I only want to see what happen to Lilly or how Omid & Christa did make their way to the bridge or out of Crawford/Savannah.
  • We need the Kenny Chronicles! Show his harrowing, action-packed escape from Savannah using nothing but his bare hands, a half empty bottle of whiskey, and his mustache to fight off the herd, find Molly, meet Clem, and turn back time to stop Lee from being bitten!

It makes perfect sense.
  • maybe the dlc will just be the resloution of clementines story so they can have a new cast for season two without upsetting to many pepole
  • Rock114;784880 said:
    We need the Kenny Chronicles! Show his harrowing, action-packed escape from Savannah using nothing but his bare hands, a half empty bottle of whiskey, and his mustache to fight off the herd, find Molly, meet Clem, and turn back time to stop Lee from being bitten!

It makes perfect sense.
    It makes too much sense. Spoiler!!! Spoiler alert! He's a time traveler in disguise!
  • Mark$man;785516 said:
    It makes too much sense. Spoiler!!! Spoiler alert! He's a time traveler in disguise!
    Is That Dr Who's Final Form? :OOOOO
This discussion has been closed.