User Avatar Image

Suggestions on how to improve the forums

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 57.7K users
I made this thread so people can discuss how the fourms can be improved so i'll start off.

I think the classics part of the thread should be back in the main menu of the fourms with all the rest of the forums topics because since they are in the classics hardly anyone ever replys anymore to them.
1.8K Comments
  • Ribs;724725 said:
    You hadn't posted for multiple pages beforehand hence 'right now'

Also Sailorcuteness is eternal (and also definitely a girl)
    Only Sailor Moon has an Eternal form!

• Well i know its been a while since the last post here but i got a suggestion and also i'm think maybe its a good thing to get this bumped now because now that almost everyone got into the new forums beta.

Anyway my suggestion would be maybe a community thread where people can set up games to play with each other, for example maybe people could set up games in TF2 or Portal 2 etc. Just a thought maybe it could work like a community activity thread :/
  • Well looks like another spam attack. Its been so long since we had one but now they have done another spam attack.
  • At lest someone on this forum cares about Wrestlemania even if they are an AI.
  • I'm more curious about the super soccer that's mentioned, but it seems like all the links are related to Wrestlemania. What exactly is super soccer? Does it relate to regular football like blernsball does to baseball?
  • ryannumber1gamer;784906 said:
    Its been so long since we had one
    No. It hasn't. But since Darth is a mod they are gone really quickly.
  • flesk;784913 said:
    I'm more curious about the super soccer that's mentioned, but it seems like all the links are related to Wrestlemania. What exactly is super soccer? Does it relate to regular football like blernsball does to baseball?
    They haven't advertised a super soccer match yet.
  • der_ketzer;784916 said:
    No. It hasn't. But since Darth is a mod they are gone really quickly.
    Aw, shucks. Thanks.

...still not making you a mod though. :p
  • Darth Marsden;784942 said:
    Aw, shucks. Thanks.

...still not making you a mod though. :p
    Dude. You know mods can't make people mods.

Only Max has that power, and he's busy taunting GLaDOS at a poker tourney.
  • divisionten;784951 said:
    Dude. You know mods can't make people mods.

Only Max has that power, and he's busy taunting GLaDOS at a poker tourney.
    What about Sam?
Add Comment