User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS] Bring back Lilly..

posted by smokeyythabear on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
..so I can kill that b*tch. Please.
37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • smokeyythabear;782069 said:
    ..so I can kill that b*tch. Please.
    Please let me help.
  • Well okay, but you guys better leave the head intact cause i have first dibs on killing the zombie Lilly. :p
  • ^Will do, but I'd like to watch. I also expect something creative! :)
  • Take your hands away from her!
  • Lilly was an awesome character, but I don't want to see her again. Then I can at least imagine that she's the Lilly from the comics. (Even if Kirkman wrote the Road to Woodbury novel.)

Besides, I think I would grow bored with Lilly's character now that Lee and Kenny are both dead.
  • Zeruis;785684 said:
    Lilly was an awesome character, but I don't want to see her again. Then I can at least imagine that she's the Lilly from the comics. (Even if Kirkman wrote the Road to Woodbury novel.)

Besides, I think I would grow bored with Lilly's character now that Lee and Kenny are both dead.
    I'm sure she'll find other people to argue with and other innocents to shoot in the back.
  • Rock114;785712 said:
    I'm sure she'll find other people to argue with and other innocents to shoot in the back.
    Her character was originally written to be the same as someone whose only actions were exactly that. :p
  • Im sure shes hypocriting it up elsewhere. But what if Zombie Kenny walks cross country just to get Lily.
  • Shrewsbury Survivor;785718 said:
    Im sure shes hypocriting it up elsewhere. But what if Zombie Kenny walks cross country just to get Lily.
    You really think that a zombie Kenny will just so happen to walk across Georgia just to kill Lilly? Don't be ridiculous. That's impossible.

...because he's still alive. <- (is still in denial)
This discussion has been closed.