User Avatar Image

The Wolf Among Us in Game Informer

posted by puzzlebox Telltale Staff on - last edited - Viewed by 6.9K users
Just wanted to let y'all know that the latest issue of Game Informer has an 8-page spread on The Wolf Among Us, including an interview with lead writer Pierre Shorette and lead designer Ryan Kaufman, not to mention a whole bunch of brand new artwork and screenshots. The issue is out today digitally, and next week in print. Check it out if you can!
57 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Oh god, it's sounds like alot of good articles to read not just including the one about The Wolf Among Us. I may have to re-subscribe.

Also if some kind soul could post just one screenshot or a link here, I and many others would be very appreciative.
  • [snip]

Looks spectacular! Can't f*cking wait!
  • Holy Crap! Now I REALLY can't wait to see a trailer.

Ironically, just a little while ago I was googling and trying to find the pictures that were in the article. I remember skimming over those and figured they were from the comics. So if Puzzlebox or someone reads this, give the art team a HUGE thumbs-up for fooling me into thinking that the in-game screenshots I stumbled over were just pictures from the comic.
  • WOW. The graphics have vastly improved from TWD.

And Snow's in the game? Nice! I'm wondering how important of a character she'll be within the narrative. She's my favorite character in the comics.

Thanks for the links, Arsun.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    It's so awesome to hear such positive feedback! The whole team is pumped about the look of this game.
    Zeruis;785689 said:
    Thanks for the links, Arsun.
    I'm going to ask people to please not post links to screenshots here for now... although I'm excited for everyone to see them, they're supposed to be exclusive to Game Informer for the time being. Once they come out in the wild proper (not to mention in lovely high-res form!), we'll be MORE than happy to have links here. :)
  • I bought the issue of game informer to check this out and my Lord it looks awesome. Fables is an amazing property and in the right hands. Choice move for making the lead Bigby.
  • User Avatar Image
    Blind Sniper Moderator
    Wow, sounds like the gameplay is vastly improved from Walking Dead from what I read in the issue. Also, the graphics look amazing as well. I love the ink effects.
  • Was there any reference to a specific release date? I am waiting to steal a friend's copy.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    holisk;785723 said:
    Was there any reference to a specific release date? I am waiting to steal a friend's copy.
    Nope, the release window is still "summer".
  • puzzlebox;785726 said:
    Nope, the release window is still "summer".
    Well that gives me even more time to catch up on Fables. Currently on vol 11 of tradebacks and I plan to be up to 17 if the game isn't out in June.

With all the news recently, I feel this panel is accurate (minus the pain): image
Add Comment