User Avatar Image

What if Larry never died and kills Carley/Doug instead of Lilly

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Let's say that Larry survives if you help Lilly with the cpr but Ben still makes the deal with the bandits , Lilly thinks that Carley and Ben are traitors but Larry thinks that Carley AND Lee are the culprits .
After the bandit invasion , Larry is pissed that they lost the motor inn and accuses both Lee and Carley as traitors then he gets Lilly's gun and aims at Lee , Carley/Doug pushes Lee out of the way and she/he gets shot instead , they capture Larry and Kenny suggests that they should leave him but Lilly protests so it would be like the Lilly situation but instead of Lilly it's Larry and the choices are the same : leave him or not
If you leave him you leave Lilly as well because she can't control her father or if you bring him Lilly and Larry steal the RV
So yeah this is pretty much a imaginative scenario where Lilly doesn't kill Carley/Doug but Larry kills them and i want to hear your opinions .
Would you leave Larry or bring him with you ?
36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's not very logical. If you tried to save him and he is revived, he'll probably be grteful to Lee (for once).
  • Kaserkin;786384 said:
    It's not very logical. If you tried to save him and he is revived, he'll probably be grteful to Lee (for once).
    Well Lee saved his life once in the pharmacy by giving him his damn pills and he punches Lee , if you revive him he will think that Lee wanted to save him so that he can sleep with his daughter
  • If Larry killed Doug [who I saved], then I'd let him kneel down and take a bullet to the back of the head.
  • master psychic;786385 said:
    Well Lee saved his life once in the pharmacy by giving him his damn pills and he punches Lee , if you revive him he will think that Lee wanted to save him so that he can sleep with his daughter
    You know, I think this time he'll get it you don't want any trouble. Larry is an ungrateful bastard, but he's not stupid.
  • Like I said once before; Anyone who commits cold-blooded murder to any friend of mine is gonna pay the price. I'd leave him behind without hesitating. (Then again, I did help Kenny kill Larry, so...)
  • After all , Larry is pretty much a combination of J.Jonah Jameson and Thunder Ross , no matter how much you help him he won't change his mind
  • o0HeaDShoT0o;786390 said:
    Like I said once before; Anyone who commits cold-blooded murder to any friend of mine is gonna pay the price. I'd leave him behind without hesitating. (Then again, I did help Kenny kill Larry, so...)
    Double standard FTW
  • In the end the outcome is nearly the same to the original, you only gave more ammo for Lilly by adding Larry who would have worsen the situation in the killing Carley/Doug option. Still would've been fun seeing that scene from this perspective :D
  • Kaserkin;786389 said:
    You know, I think this time he'll get it you don't want any trouble. Larry is an ungrateful bastard, but he's not stupid.
    Well like i said Larry is a combination of Jameson and Thunder Ross in my opinion no matter how much you help him he won't understand .
  • I let Lilly live because she was paranoid and grieving because of Kenny... and accidentally shot Doug

    If it was Larry I wouldn't forgive him, he wouldn't be grieving and only caused pain

    If he actually tried to kill Lee but Killed Doug I would abandon him as it is outright sane murder
    At least with Lilly she had an excuse and aimed at Ben (for me)
This discussion has been closed.