User Avatar Image

Steam Sale Spotlight

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 75.7K users
Hereupon exists a place to discuss current Steam Spotlight deals and your opinion of the games' value and/or the sale price.
5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Johro;785879 said:
    I thought it was decent.
    Well It has outstanding sound but that isn't really used unless you play the super secret extra bonus level.
  • Well, it's a moot point now that the price is back up, but I'd say even the opening woodland area is an interesting enough gaming experience that it'd be worth $2.50. The game does sort of lose sight of its own themes in the later levels, I admit.
  • Today's Daily Deal is 66% off...

HOWEVER. If you go to Gamefly, they have the same game, Steam and all, for 75% off, along with a few other 'indie' titles. At least, they do in the UK. Not sure about other countries.

Other deals I've discovered: at GetGamesGo, the Sonic Mega Collection is pretty cheap, though the individual games aren't reduced at all, so it kinda sucks if you've got most some of them. Great value if you don't though.
    Oh, and just so you know - Sonic Adventure 1+2 have NOT aged well (and Ryan can be quiet, because it's true).

Also at GGG: 66% off Babel Rising, Mad Riders and Zeit2, and quite a few deals that aren't on Steam and therefore have no place in this thread.
  • Daily Deal:

75% off

Whatever. Apparently, people think it's great. I guess.
  • Johro;786512 said:
    Whatever. Apparently, people think it's great. I guess.
    I own the first one but I am afraid to start it. I can't afford to lose a week on a game.
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    der_ketzer;786519 said:
    I own the first one but I am afraid to start it. I can't afford to lose a week on a game.
    Second one is better, if you get it, you're in waaay deeper.
  • Today's Daily Deal is 75% off...

This also applies to the story-based DLC / the Season Pass. Bear in mind that the season pass is just two of the story-based DLC packs in one, so don't go buying it at the same time.
  • Come on, THQ, give us a Red Faction sale while you still can.
  • What, another one? There's been more than a few.
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    Gibbeynator;786591 said:
    Come on, THQ, give us a Red Faction sale while you still can.
    What do you mean while they still can? There is no THQ, they can't do shit.
Add Comment