User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 80.7K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
    Thanks (again) to Dashing for recommendation. I may buy lots more but it would be spamming to put every time.

Half off($10) from Gamestop. Had to download and install their game management application just to get the code to activate on Steam. Uninstalled it right afterward.
  • Rather Dashing;786992 said:
    Half off($10) from Gamestop. Had to download and install their game management application just to get the code to activate on Steam. Uninstalled it right afterward.
    Did you check your e-mail? Pretty sure they put the Steam code in there.
  • Rather Dashing;786992 said:

And they don't want to sell this to me because they are horrible racists I don't live in the US.

• Rather Dashing;786998 said:
    No such luck.
    Bummer. Pretty mean of them then.
    der_ketzer;786999 said:
    And they don't want to sell this to me because they are horrible racists I don't live in the US.
    At least it's not just you - I wouldn't be able to get it either.
  • Same and come on, I can walk to the US and we have Gamestop stores here. However, just like Best Buy and Amazon, some of their online features are exclusive to the US brand.
  • Darth Marsden;786164 said:
    Oddly enough, I have a DVD with both of those shows on them - or at least, what's LEFT of the shows.
    So both of them are here right now.

Do Not Adjust Your Set has 9 episodes & bonus on 2 DVDs. The 1948 show has 5 episodes on 2 DVDs that could easily have been on only one. Maybe they were trying to justify the price point of the 1948 show. Glad I got both of them really cheap on ebay.

Too bad on Dragonpoop because that was just the price I was willing to pay for it. Well let's wait for a deal on Gamersgate or Greenman.
Add Comment