108 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ClemOwnedYou;786585 said:
    Funny how many of you even bother to reply to the fat comment. lol
    Love her reactions, just wish wish, she would chat less to herself during the games lol
    Isn't that all being a gaming youtuber is? Chatting to yourself and reacting to things that happen in game while you film?
  • crispy01;786603 said:
    Isn't that all being a gaming youtuber is? Chatting to yourself and reacting to things that happen in game while you film?
    Exactly. There are many types of gamers out there who do no commentary walkthroughs as an alternative.
  • I think to be classified as a YouTuber is you're making money from the clips you post up... Well thats not me lol
    I'm just someone thats uploads gameplays that my subscribers suggest :)
    Btw if you guys go on twitchtv on the 23rd of April 2013 Tasmania, Australia time I"m going to do a charity live stream for life below the line :)
  • Uh, what time will it be?
  • Hoping to start 10am my time :)
    So Tasmania, Australia lol
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    Let's plays. Again.

To hell with all of them.
  • Profanity;787660 said:
    Let's plays. Again.

To hell with all of them.
    I don't see how lets plays are a negative thing I think the reason why The Walking Dead was so big was cause of "Lets Plays" they even used the various outcomes in their DICE 2013 speech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4jzP_BtPF0

Only reason why I started it was cause a friend loved the show and I found they made a game of it so it was all really for Neo :)
  • I didn't know you were featured on a show dedicated to the Walking Dead. Congrats. :)
  • The Girl From Aus;787709 said:
    I don't see how lets plays are a negative thing I think the reason why The Walking Dead was so big was cause of "Lets Plays" they even used the various outcomes in their DICE 2013 speech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4jzP_BtPF0

Only reason why I started it was cause a friend loved the show and I found they made a game of it so it was all really for Neo :)
    Indeed let's plays can really push a game's sales, because games like The Walking Dead aren't advertised, because TTG doesn't have that much money. Many people never hear of the game, but they do watch let's plays, if now one of their fav LPers plays the game, they see it's f...reaking great, and go get it to play it themselves.
  • Unless I'm mistaken, the LPs contributed to Amensia: The Dark Descent's sales, because I have a feeling that without it the game wouldn't have had as many sales.
This discussion has been closed.