User Avatar Image

Madisun's Arc - Reviews By Darth Marsden

posted by Darth Marsden on - last edited - Viewed by 13.5K users
Hey guys. This is a list of all the videos I've made for my review series, Madisun's Arc. They do get better as I go along, honest! I primarily upload these to Blip, since that lets you preload the videos and, if you use AdBlocker, there's no adverts, but most of the videos also have YouTube mirrors for those who can't use Blip.

Anyway, enough rambling.

There was a great big list of all my videos here, but then - surprise surprise - the new site came along and turned all the YouTube links into actual videos. Around 30 of them.

I spent around 20 minutes trying to change them all over to the new link format, only for it to straight up not work. So now you just get the one link, to my Blip channel - http://blip.tv/chrismadisun

Screw this site. Screw it with a rusty freakin' chainsaw.
463 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If you could pick one of your reviews as the "best example" of your work, one that you'd show others to attempt to get their interest, which one would it be?

It might be better if it was a movie review, too, so maybe one of your Crow videos or something.
  • Ah jeez... put me on the spot, why don't you.

The Crow: Wicked Prayer. Pretty happy with that one.

EDIT: Actually, going back and watching them, I'm pretty happy with all of my video game reviews as well, so maybe recommend TC:WP then one of them?

Actually I'm working on a film review right now, so maybe hold off until that's finished, 'cause I think it's gonna be good. Like, really good. Really, REALLY good.
  • Darth Marsden;788989 said:
    Ah jeez... put me on the spot, why don't you.

The Crow: Wicked Prayer. Pretty happy with that one.

EDIT: Actually, going back and watching them, I'm pretty happy with all of my video game reviews as well, so maybe recommend TC:WP then one of them?

Actually I'm working on a film review right now, so maybe hold off until that's finished, 'cause I think it's gonna be good. Like, really good. Really, REALLY good.
    Your "Hulk" review was also suggested to me separately as a good standalone one. Do you think Wicked Prayer could work on its own as a first impression compared to that one?

If you could, maybe PM me details about your upcoming one. This could sort of be a huge popularity spike for you if it works.
  • Hey, you remember when I said The Man With The Golden Gun was the worst Bond film ever?

Let me explain that.

EDIT: ...or rather, let me explain once Sony Vegas stops fucking up and actually compiles the fucking video.
  • Yay part one is now on Youtube.
  • Hey so... is there a reason I can't find you on the iOS Blip app?
  • Uh, no. None that I can think of.
  • Have you considered submitting your work to ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com? I mean, as far as I can tell, they're always talent scouting.
  • Where's your Jack Keane positive review Marsbar?
Add Comment