PS3 patch

edited June 2013 in General Discussion
Hello there !

A lot of PS3 players are waiting for this famous patch that has been released one month ago for Xbox360.
The more we wait, the more we become angry.
We can't wait any more to get subtitles !

Please do you have any information or any timeline about this patch ?

Thanks.

Comments

  • edited April 2013
    we just want to know if we have to wait to the retail version to have french subtitles..
    a lot of people are waiting for this patch(because it's a really a good game :) )
    so, please tell us if the patch is coming or not...
    thank you (sorry for my english... :) )
  • edited April 2013
    yes, where is the patch???? :mad:
  • edited April 2013
    I think I read somewhere, that they already have it done, but it has to pass Sony's validation to be released, and we all know Sony can be somewhat incompetent every once in a while.
  • edited April 2013
    Hi,
    telltale replied my email on April 8th:


    Subject: Telltale Games Forums Contact Us Form - Information about The Walking Dead

    Hi,

    We are currently developing a patch for various subtitles to be added to all versions of The Walking Dead. This patch is not yet available on PS3, but once it passes Sony certification, we will release it.

    Thank you,
    Matt
  • edited April 2013
    Alors je viens ici pour passer un gros coup gueule.

    Après demande de renseignement auprès de Sony, ils n'ont toujours rien reçu de votre part pour un patch VOSTFR. Si c'était le cas ils n'auraient pas mis pratiquement 2 mois pour le valider.

    Cela fait plus d'UN AN que j'attends cette traduction. En début Mars on a eu un faux espoir avec la sortie du patch sur Xbox, d'ailleurs beaucoup de joueur PS3 ont dernièrement profité des promotions pour se le procurer pensant que le patch allait logiquement arriver.

    Mais toujours rien la sortie boîte est prévus pour le mois prochain avec les sous-titres mais quand est-il du patch pour les versions dématérialisés sur PS3 ???

    Aucune réponse concrète de votre part votre absence totale de communication et votre irrespect concernant les joueurs européens est une honte vous pouvez être sur que ne risque pas de me procurer à l'avenir vos futures jeux.


    Then I come here to cross(spend) a big blow bawl.

    After inquiry with Sony, they still received nothing from you for a patch VOSTFR. If it was the case they would not have put practically 2 months to validate him(it).

    It has been YEAR since I wait for this translation. At the beginning Mars we had a false hope with the exit(release) of the patch on Xbox, moreover many player PS3 recently took advantage promotions(classes) to get itself him(it) thinking that the patch was logically going to arrive.

    But always nothing the exit(release) box is planned for the next month with subtitles but when is he(it) of the patch for the versions dematerialized on PS3???

    Any answer concretizes from you your total absence of communication and your disrespect concerning the European players is a shame you can be on that do not risk to get myself in the future your intendeds games(sets).
  • edited April 2013
    Locky wrote: »
    Alors je viens ici pour passer un gros coup gueule.

    Après demande de renseignement auprès de Sony, ils n'ont toujours rien reçu de votre part pour un patch VOSTFR. Si c'était le cas ils n'auraient pas mis pratiquement 2 mois pour le valider.

    Cela fait plus d'UN AN que j'attends cette traduction. En début Mars on a eu un faux espoir avec la sortie du patch sur Xbox, d'ailleurs beaucoup de joueur PS3 ont dernièrement profité des promotions pour se le procurer pensant que le patch allait logiquement arriver.

    Mais toujours rien la sortie boîte est prévus pour le mois prochain avec les sous-titres mais quand est-il du patch pour les versions dématérialisés sur PS3 ???

    Aucune réponse concrète de votre part votre absence totale de communication et votre irrespect concernant les joueurs européens est une honte vous pouvez être sur que ne risque pas de me procurer à l'avenir vos futures jeux.


    Then I come here to cross(spend) a big blow bawl.

    After inquiry with Sony, they still received nothing from you for a patch VOSTFR. If it was the case they would not have put practically 2 months to validate him(it).

    It has been YEAR since I wait for this translation. At the beginning Mars we had a false hope with the exit(release) of the patch on Xbox, moreover many player PS3 recently took advantage promotions(classes) to get itself him(it) thinking that the patch was logically going to arrive.

    But always nothing the exit(release) box is planned for the next month with subtitles but when is he(it) of the patch for the versions dematerialized on PS3???

    Any answer concretizes from you your total absence of communication and your disrespect concerning the European players is a shame you can be on that do not risk to get myself in the future your intendeds games(sets).

    Same thing in North America (Québec)

    We buy the game in March ans nothing to have a patch on PS3. Waiting to play this game with the patch.
  • edited April 2013
    the retail version is now available in france...so, what about the language patch for ps3 (dematerialiezd)?
    please say something
  • edited April 2013
    the retail version is now available in france...so, what about the language patch for ps3 (dematerialiezd)?
    please say something
  • edited April 2013
    hello???
    somebody there???peoples are waiting...
  • edited April 2013
    Are you kidding guys ?
    I can't believe this patch still haven't been released on PS3 !
    Do you think we'll buy the retail version to enjoy subtitles ?
    I don't think so, we would have better to swear never buy any game from you !
  • edited May 2013
    Who cares?

    Stop speaking French, it is a stupid language anyway.
    Either play it in English which is the most common spoken language on the planet or GO AWAY.

    Your choice.
  • edited May 2013
    CF-105 wrote: »
    Who cares?

    Stop speaking French, it is a stupid language anyway.
    Either play it in English which is the most common spoken language on the planet or GO AWAY.

    Your choice.

    Maybe the most common, but do you really expect everyone on the Planet speaks it perfectly nor managed to read and understand it fast enough when it comes to just a few Seconds for making a decision in the case of the WD Game?

    Spoken Language can stay in english. In fact i didn't want another one even as a foreigner. But at least Subs should be included. It isn't that much of a Effort whatsoever is it?
  • edited May 2013
    CF-105 wrote: »
    Who cares?

    Stop speaking French, it is a stupid language anyway.
    Either play it in English which is the most common spoken language on the planet or GO AWAY.

    Your choice.

    Some nice words of tolerance and respect you have here, sure. :rolleyes:

    The sad point is that this is not too different to the usual language localisation policy (if there's really any) of Telltale Games.
  • edited May 2013
    CF-105 you are so brillant. You are probably a miserable life......
  • edited May 2013
    CF-105 wrote: »
    Who cares?

    Stop speaking French, it is a stupid language anyway.
    Either play it in English which is the most common spoken language on the planet or GO AWAY.

    Your choice.

    lol, you must be a really stupid guy...
    anyway..
    any news about this patch?
  • edited May 2013
    hi
    can we have some news about this patch?
    can we expect it? or you want us to buy it a second time?
    the physical version had it, so i don't understand why the psn version don't...
  • edited May 2013
    hello! anybody home?
    i need a little help...
    where is this damn patch?
  • edited May 2013
    dear community manager.
    i'm sorry to have create a thread for have some informations that you don't give...
    i'm also sorry to had bought one of you're game and i swear i'll never do it again
    sorry for bad english...
    bye
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited May 2013
    pacaman04 wrote: »
    dear community manager.
    i'm sorry to have create a thread for have some informations that you don't give...
    i'm also sorry to had bought one of you're game and i swear i'll never do it again
    sorry for bad english...
    bye
    Dear pacaman04, I'm sorry if I've offended you by closing your thread.
    However there is no reason to open a new thread when there is already one on the same subject.
    Please note that I'm not the community manager, but a simple moderator and, as my signature points out, not a Telltale employee.
    I have no more information than you do regarding the release of the patch and therefore, no information to share with the community.
    Sorry!

    Cher pacaman04, je suis désolé si je t'ai vexé en fermant ton sujet.
    Néanmoins, il n'y a aucune raison pour ouvrir un nouveau sujet quand il en existe déjà un parlant de la même chose.
    Tu dois aussi savoir que je ne suis qu'un modérateur de ce forum et non le community manager et que, comme le dit ma signature, je ne suis pas un employé de Telltale.
    Je n'ai pas plus de renseignements que toi au sujet de la sortie du patch, et n'ai dès lors aucune information à partager avec les membres du forum.
    Désolé!
  • edited June 2013
    Still waiting...

    2 months ago, you told that the patch was given to sony...

    You lied to your customers.

    I'll never forget that.

    You made a patch only for Xbox users, and lied to PS3 users, I'll never forget this too...
  • edited June 2013
    ouais c'est clair...ca fait un mois que la version boite est sortie,vous pouvez lacher le patch maintenant....
    et si vous comprenez pas,je vous laisse traduire.comme ca vous vous rendrez compte des problèmes que me pose votre jeu...
    même si je sais qu'il n'ya personne de telltale qui passe ici..
  • edited June 2013
    So, there's still no news on the PS3 patch?
    It's been a while now...
    And thanks to that, some people I know can't see how wonderful the game is... and I imagine a lot of people must be sad because of that.
    Please, release the Update now...
    It was released on Xbox, I don't know... 3, 4 months ago?
    :(
  • edited June 2013
    CF-105 wrote: »
    Who cares?

    Stop speaking French, it is a stupid language anyway.
    Either play it in English which is the most common spoken language on the planet or GO AWAY.

    Your choice.

    Well, as long as you forget the over 1 billion Mandarin speakers, anyway...
  • edited June 2013
    hi, just for say thank you for the patch :)
    a litltle late but it's cool.
  • edited June 2013
    pacaman04 wrote: »
    hi, just for say thank you for the patch :)
    a litltle late but it's cool.
    The patch has been released :confused: I actually dont need it but just for curisity
  • edited June 2013
    That's no true man...
    I just checked and there's no patch.

    Where's the Patch?
  • edited June 2013
    SoraNobody wrote: »
    That's no true man...
    I just checked and there's no patch.

    Where's the Patch?

    that's work in france...
  • edited June 2013
    Aww, man.
    When's it coming to America?
    D:
  • edited June 2013
    emochicken wrote: »
    Well, as long as you forget the over 1 billion Mandarin speakers, anyway...

    Mandarin takes the cake for being the most-spoken native language, but many more people understand English and use it for international business and other communication.
  • edited June 2013
    xbskid wrote: »
    Mandarin takes the cake for being the most-spoken native language, but many more people understand English and use it for international business and other communication.

    Yes.
    But when you play a game that have so subtle meaning dialogues is difficult to say "please,can you repeat?". You just want to have fun. And playing with a dictionary during timed choices isn't so fun.
This discussion has been closed.