User Avatar Image

What IS That?!

posted by BlankCanvasDJ on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
So, in the intro, just before Brock shows up, there's a weird figure that peeks through the doorway at you. What is that? Where is it from?
14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Got any pictures of it? I mean, we got a cameo of the chick from BttF games before they were announced, maybe it's similar?
  • User Avatar Image
    HoboStew Telltale Staff
    Strongsadioware;789529 said:
    According to the TVTropes page, it's a waiter from a game called "Gravity Bone".
    Yup, that's who it is. Jake knows the creator from Idle Thumbs and worked him in. You should check it out, that and 30 Flights of Loving. Interesting stuff!
  • What I would like to know is who those enormous apes at the beginning were; never seen them before; oh and that masked guy Brock stabbed. For some reason I wanna say it's a Counter-Strike terrorist (but I've never played that either!)

Edit: Sorry, I haven't played The Walking Dead, so I had no idea it was a bandit! Still curious about those Monkeys. Are they from Monkey Island? :p
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    Senor Cardgage Man;789625 said:
    What I would like to know is who those enormous apes at the beginning were; never seen them before; oh and that masked guy Brock stabbed. For some reason I wanna say it's a Counter-Strike terrorist (but I've never played that either!)

Edit: Sorry, I haven't played The Walking Dead, so I had no idea it was a bandit! Still curious about those Monkeys. Are they from Monkey Island? :p
    You mean this?
    That's General Skun-ka'pe from Sam & Max Season 3. You said apes plural, so those could be his henchmen.
  • Profanity;789627 said:
    You mean this?
    That's General Skun-ka'pe from Sam & Max Season 3. You said apes plural, so those could be his henchmen.
    Im kinda surprised that he fits in that tuxedo of his from the beggining of the game considering he is very big .
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    master psychic;789636 said:
    Im kinda surprised that he fits in that tuxedo of his from the beggining of the game considering he is very big .
    He has a great tailor.
  • User Avatar Image
    ttg_Stemmle Telltale Alumni
    He's also voiced by Roger L. Jackson, who was also in the studio for Winslow :)

Fun Fact: Roger L. Jackson voiced two characters for Telltale who ended up hooking up with mermaids.

Mike "This MEANS Something" Stemmle
  • ttg_Stemmle;789661 said:
    He's also voiced by Roger L. Jackson, who was also in the studio for Winslow :)

Fun Fact: Roger L. Jackson voiced two characters for Telltale who ended up hooking up with mermaids.

Mike "This MEANS Something" Stemmle
    What's with the Telltale Games and Mermaids? ;)
  • Maybe Dan has a fetish.
Add Comment