User Avatar Image

lack of options?

posted by _Wolf_ on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
Soooo yea...is it me or do you lose really fast in this one? even with 20k, they just stomp you. Where are the options to turn up their chatter and the difficulty?
16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm... about 50/50. I win some, I lose some. That's normal poker for me. lol
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    I've never ever seen such lucky opponents in any kind of poker.
  • Andreus;790212 said:
    In that case, given that your game quite blatantly cheats, I demand a full refund for the money I paid you.
    They don't cheat. You are just horrible at poker.
  • I don't think patching in a dialogue frequency option would be remiss. GLaDOS' lines are hilarious, but I've heard them plenty of times and would like for her banter to not hold up the draw between hands when the blinds are raised. Failing that, some option to fast forward through that noise.
  • It IS more difficult than the first game, but then again in the two hours I've played I've won THREE of the Seven Tournaments played, so just look for those telltale signs. ;)
  • Considering that there are five players, you do realize that, assuming the AI players are as strong as you, you're only going to win 1/5 of the time, right?
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    furrykef;790348 said:
    Considering that there are five players, you do realize that, assuming the AI players are as strong as you, you're only going to win 1/5 of the time, right?
    Strength and luck. Related in any way.

Anyway, even with the bumped up difficulty, I'm having fun with this shit hand simulator.
  • I'm fairly certain this game is cheating. I had a 90% chance of victory, and then the AI deals out the ONE CARD that completely undid my entire hand.
  • 10% is a one in ten chance, that's not unrealistic for it to happen.

A win is never, ever, ever a sure bet unless it's 100%.
  • spd12;790369 said:
    10% is a one in ten chance, that's not unrealistic for it to happen.

A win is never, ever, ever a sure bet unless it's 100%.
    It happened quite a few times where, in a showdown with all skill removed, the AI deals cards that clearly favor the AI players.
Add Comment