User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 447.9K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm going to have to just do it because I think I'll regret not doing it more than I fear actually doing it.

This discussion has been helpful, articulating fears. I guess I just need other people telling me what I kinda already know.
  • I'm back from Boston and psyched to Play Poker Night 2!

(Two Hours Later)

I forgot how badly I suck at poker.
  • *pokes head up* Poker Night 2 is awesome. That is all. *submerges into lurk mode*
  • Wish I could play Poker Night 2, but I'm Steam-deprived.

Anyway, yeah, "regret at not doing something" lasts the rest of your life (and your brain is quite adept at reminding you of it repeatedly), so consider that versus any short-term potential pain you might encounter.
  • I hate movie Steelbooks.

They get dinged and then they look bad.
  • Secret Fawful;790627 said:
    I hate video game Steelbooks.

They get dinged and then they look bad.
    Fixed.

Case in point (no pun intended): Metroid Prime Trilogy.
  • Chyron8472;790641 said:
    Fixed.

Case in point (no pun intended): Metroid Prime Trilogy.
    It's okay. I'll take your copy if you really REALLY hate it. :I

Also, yay....working on scenes out of sequence means I get more done faster. WHY DIDN'T I DO IT BEFORE. (Test font shown)

• Looking awesome!

Also, I've somehow managed to keep my Metroid Prime Trilogy case (the only Steelbook I own) in pristine shape, and now I'll probably be even more careful with it in the future.
  • Good god editing videos is BORING. No wonder they take so long - I keep getting distracted by shiny things.
  • GuruGuru214;790705 said:
    Looking awesome!

Also, I've somehow managed to keep my Metroid Prime Trilogy case (the only Steelbook I own) in pristine shape, and now I'll probably be even more careful with it in the future.
    When I bought mine from eBay, it was already dented. :(

Believe me, I would have been careful with it enough to not cause damage to it.

EDIT: Change of subject: I've been watching a Let's Play of Bioshock, so that I can have at least some excuse to mark it off my Backloggery. It occurs to me while watching it that I would get really bored of having to do the hacking minigame so often, which is perhaps one reason why I don't play it.
This discussion has been closed.