User Avatar Image

I Miss Strong Bad

posted by Devlin88 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
Out of all the characters from both Poker Night games, Strong Bad was easily my favorite, hoping he returns in Poker Night 3, or maybe even Poker Night 2 DLC, I can already imaging his Laptop being his Bounty, and unlocking his mask as a skin for Zero in Borderlands 2.
19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Claptrap is hilarious and you all trippin'.
    I think I like the guys better in this game, they're nicer overall.
  • Not being familiar with the source material at ALL for Brock, Claptrap, or Ash, I kinda like all three as they are presented in Poker Night. They each amuse me in different ways.

At the same time I do kinda miss Strong Bad. He was the draw to the first game for me, since when I first played it I was completely unfamiliar with the other three characters.
  • Ash is pure rock n' roll, he's so badass Duke Nukem stole his one-liners from him. Oh wait - Duke Nukem is also a 90's thing. Damn, the kids these days don't have anything.

Now go watch the trailer. :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6yzRt2Y_10
  • I absolutely do not miss Strongbad. In fact, I like this cast more than the last game's. Brock and the Venture Bros. is freakin' amazing, Ash is a cheesy macho badass, I love Sam & Max, and Claptrap... is bearable, and better than Strongbad.
  • I'm gonna come out and say it. I never really cared for Poker Tycho. He was my nemesis in the first game. No joke, 80% of all mano-y-mano showdowns were him and me. So, yes. He's the bane of my Inventory existence.

"Checking is LAME. Unless your Czech. Which would be pretty interesting. Yeah, I'll check."
    "See, I know actually how to PLAY this game."

Dick. lol
  • Seconded.

No Tycho, I will NOT just give you my money. It's not fine.
  • I liked the cast from the first one. But they are jerks.

• I miss Strongbad too. Moreso in the cartoons, but I thought he was fine in the first game. Thought he was pretty funny there too.

However, I can wait out the return of Homestar Runner however long the Brothers Chaps need to come back. I understand Matt got married, had kids, and became a writer on Yo Gabba Gabba, The Aquabats! Supershow, and Gravity Falls. His busyness is justified. And he did say on Twitter that nobody would willingly give up on HSR.
  • I actually feel like punching Tycho in the mouth for all his sexual chats and swearing.

Add Comment