User Avatar Image

Xbox can't progress to next hand

posted by I B Red Guy on - last edited - Viewed by 498 users
I keep getting this bug time and time again

I can't proceed to the next hand (normally after Clap Trap has been eliminated) it says press A on screen but it doesn't work, you can pause go throught the menu etc but can't progress the game

it's getting to the point I don't want to play this game anymore the latest incident I had over 70K with only Sam to go and will now lose all my hard work

I've tried dropping back to the dashboard and a complete power off neither fixes it
6 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hey there! I had the same problem! :c A temporary fix for this is going to the pause menu and starting a new tournament! You can find my post over on the support section of the forums. Take care!
  • OneTimeThing;790395 said:
    Hey there! I had the same problem! :c A temporary fix for this is going to the pause menu and starting a new tournament! You can find my post over on the support section of the forums. Take care!
    Yeah thanks I knew that I could do that it's just the pain of losing all progress (money tokens etc) and missing out on bounty items as I said I've had this a few times now

hoping this gets patched and not ignored
  • Happens with the Steam version if you use the 360 controller as well. Even switching back to mouse, it's stuck.

...and yes, it was right when Claptrap got eliminated.
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    Can't progress to next-gen either! Haaarrr, hararr-cough-chfphh..
  • Same here! I have a bounty on the table and am about to go heads up with claptrap and the game won't progress to deal another hand.
  • This same thing has happened to me 3 times in one day. I have finally given up. I haven't noticed that a certain player triggers it, as it has been a different busted player each time. I'm just going to save my game and quit playing it until it's patched. I have been up big both previous times and had to start a new tourney.
Add Comment