User Avatar Image

Claptrap is Jewish and so is Brock?

posted by Kainchild on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
Or did I read into the comment he makes wrong about erasing his bar mitzvah from his memory wrong?

Also it is mentioned that Brock family was trying to escape nazis, though, that one is vague but did that mean his family was just against the nazi's and was trying to escape or was his family actually Jewish and was on the run?
12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    Brock Samson is the one-half Swedish, one-quarter Polish, one-quarter Winnebago.
  • User Avatar Image
    ttg_Stemmle Telltale Alumni
    Regardless of actual heritage, I imagine Brock's ancestors fighting Nazis in an underground fashion in Poland until they had to flee. Or maybe Brock's grandmother was Maria Von Trapp :)

    I also pity the poor Mohel who tries to circumcise Brock.

    With Claptrap, he could very well be bs-ing :)

    Mike "covering his tuchus" Stemmle
  • ttg_Stemmle;792166 said:
    Regardless of actual heritage, I imagine Brock's ancestors fighting Nazis in an underground fashion in Poland until they had to flee. Or maybe Brock's grandmother was Maria Von Trapp :)

    I also pity the poor Mohel who tries to circumcise Brock.

    With Claptrap, he could very well be bs-ing :)

    Mike "covering his tuchus" Stemmle
    Was trying to imagine what a robotic circumcision would entail....
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    Kainchild;792168 said:
    Was trying to imagine what a robotic circumcision would entail....
    Absolute precision.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    Kainchild;792168 said:
    Was trying to imagine what a robotic circumcision would entail....
    image
  • User Avatar Image
    ttg_Stemmle Telltale Alumni
    Kainchild;792168 said:
    Was trying to imagine what a robotic circumcision would entail....
    Me, I'm recasting Fiddler on the Roof...

    Mike "Would It Spoil Some Tricky Branching Plot/If I Were a Wealthy 'Bot?" Stemmle
  • Jennifer;792174 said:
    image
    So that's what inside that door.......
  • Before Futurama ends, there needs to be at least one episode about Bender taking a job as a robot mohel.

    I was raised Jewish, so I'm finding this whole thread incredibly funny and awesome. I'm totally imagining one of Brock's ancestors as a Polish Shoshanna.
  • Profanity;792171 said:
    Absolute precision.
    Either that or some poor Jewish kid ends up with a I-pod shaped pee pee
  • Kainchild;792161 said:
    Or did I read into the comment he makes wrong about erasing his bar mitzvah from his memory wrong?

    Also it is mentioned that Brock family was trying to escape nazis, though, that one is vague but did that mean his family was just against the nazi's and was trying to escape or was his family actually Jewish and was on the run?
    Claptrap is dumb. He probably threw his own bar mitzvah one day and paid a Vault Hunter to act as the rabbi.

    As for Brock, I don't know the quote you're referring to, but you sure it wasn't the Ventures trying to escape some neo-Nazi super villain or something?
Add Comment