1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • And mind blowing May is officially over. Turns out when that employee said "mind blowing releases" they meant "mind blowing releases FOR ME", and the releases may or may not be mind blowing for the general GOG audience.
  • Source.

Basically the dude says we'll be getting some cRPGs, whatever those are.
  • Darth Marsden;792924 said:
    Source.

Basically the dude says we'll be getting some cRPGs, whatever those are.
    Stuff like Fallout or Ultima.
  • Classic Gem Promo this week is S2: Silent Storm Gold Edition for $3.99.
  • Do you like really old computer RPGs? Do you long for the days where you had to grind out rats at 2xp per kill just so you could level up to a point where you wouldn't die after 10 seconds of combat? Are you fans of not being able to hit anything because you didn't put enough points into dexterity? Well, you'll love today's release, which is Eschalon: Book 1 for the launch price of $2.99. But hey, maybe that's not your thing. You can instead enjoy today's other release which is... Eschalon: Book 2? Why are these being sold seperately? Whatever, Book 2 is the launch price of $4.99. I hope your mind is sufficiently blown, because GOG employees said these games will blow your mind!
  • Indie Gem Promo of the week is Snapshot for $3.99.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Snapshot is nice! :o
  • Gibbeynator;793321 said:
    Do you like really old computer RPGs? Do you long for the days where you had to grind out rats at 2xp per kill just so you could level up to a point where you wouldn't die after 10 seconds of combat? Are you fans of not being able to hit anything because you didn't put enough points into dexterity? Well, you'll love today's release, which is Eschalon: Book 1 for the launch price of $2.99. But hey, maybe that's not your thing. You can instead enjoy today's other release which is... Eschalon: Book 2? Why are these being sold seperately? Whatever, Book 2 is the launch price of $4.99. I hope your mind is sufficiently blown, because GOG employees said these games will blow your mind!
    I LIKE the Eschalon games, thank you very much.
  • Gibbeynator;793321 said:
    I hope your mind is sufficiently blown, because GOG employees said these games will blow your mind!
    I love the first game so much! The second one is still kicking my royal ass.
    Those games ARE mindblowingly good. Stop being sarcastic Gibbey.
    I put 7 hours into book 2 and they are wasted on created 3 characters that just aren't good enough to get far into the game. I get bloody murdered by wolves(?) and I should know what I'm doing. I love it when a RPG does this.
    Those games aren't really that old and a steal at this price. If you like old RPGs these will be just what you want.
Add Comment