User Avatar Image

Things you want to do in Season 2

posted by o0HeaDShoT0o on - last edited - Viewed by 2.8K users
What are the things that you are wanting to be able to do in Season 2?

For me, I'm hoping that we get to use Michonne's strategy where you get to bring a walker with you after taking it's arms and jaw to get to a destination through a path filled with walkers and kill any that gets too close.
85 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • blanchett;774961 said:
    I wouldn't mind a romance option depending on who the playable character is.
    Tell me about it. I really thought we were going to have this option with Carley at one point in the game but all of that kind of went with a bang. Aside from the romance, I wouldn't mind being to customize my own weapon with the items which you carry around with you like in Dead Rising or get to stomp zombies like in Dead Space.
  • I want Lee to wake up in the RV and Lilly and Carley and everyone is fine and Kenny decides not to go to Savannah and they find a base and live happily ever after

Lalalalalalala!
  • I would love to interact with a same-sex couple (gay/lesbian) and that TellTale make that you love them, kinda like Omid/Christa. :)
  • Revive t-dog.
  • I want to shoot Vrnon in the face. That is all. As long as i get to do that, i am happy.
  • HarjKS;790586 said:
    I want Lee to wake up in the RV and Lilly and Carley and everyone is fine and Kenny decides not to go to Savannah and they find a base and live happily ever after

Lalalalalalala!
    Thats what i want to. They were all my favorite characters. And also Ben. I wish he would'nt do anything to mess anything up. Hes an idiot when he does that. :D :D :D
  • What I'd like to see happen in season 2 is what kind of alternatives would happen based who was convinced to come to Tavia's community.

For ex. If all five came along with her, then that would lead to the best alternative, but if only certain people came along, then it would lead to somewhat good and somewhat bad alternatives, and if only Bonnie came along, than it would lead to the worst alternative.
  • See Kenny again ALIVE!
  • Kenny's survival.
  • Find Kenny alive with Clems group.

Birth Christa's baby.

Save Clementine a couple dozen times with the new character.

Realise leaving Lee was stupid as it was only bloodloss making him pass out, not zombification... (i know it wont happen... but still)

Clem needs a reminder of Lee, so maybe make a portrait or go back to get his gun aka Carleys old glock.

Find some religious group who sacrifices people for their God, hoping it will end the apocalypse... Then annihilate all of them dumb f*cks. (pardon my french)

All i got so far :)
This discussion has been closed.