User Avatar Image

What would your comebacks be to some of the insults?

posted by Magic Emperor on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
Just like with the first Poker Night, the characters have a knack for jabbing the player. Anybody thought up any witty comebacks if you actually played against these guys for real, not as a silent protagonist?
19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • When Brock says "Pussysayswhat?" after you fold and he folds as well, "Pussysaysthat!"

Oh yeah. About the "dick moves": "What? You all do it!" or "I learned it from watching you, Dad!"
  • I wouldn't backtalk to any of them period, considering what they're all capable of.
  • Joe2;793268 said:
    When Brock says "Pussysayswhat?" after you fold and he folds as well, "Pussysaysthat!"

Oh yeah. About the "dick moves": "What? You all do it!" or "I learned it from watching you, Dad!"
    Haha! It's funny that you're "Joe 2," because I'm a Joe. Is this a Joe in the Hat kind of thing? Will I have Thing 1 and Thing 2? Or I'm just thinking too much into it... @_@
  • Probably overthinking, but that's okay. Joe was already taken, I think, so I kinda ended up with the 2 at the end
  • "He's gotta be bluffing, right?"

"Excuse me. I have breasts."
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    I'd just sit there crying inside, but acting like it doesn't bother me!
  • When Max says I don't have any friends I would just say
    So what!
    And then everyone At the Inventory would just...
    Stare at me...
    Then Glados would just call me stupid and...
    I would just leave the inventory wishing that I had never said anything at all...
  • I suppose I'd swallow all my insults for GLaDOS until I got eliminated or something... and then I'd say "you were a really good dealer. For a potato"

and then I'd run really fast and far away
  • Also I'd probably answer every sarcastic remark by Sam by flirting. The more insulting he got, the more innuendo I'd dispense. Until he got so nervous he fled the table leaving me all the money.
  • crfh;793614 said:
    Also I'd probably answer every sarcastic remark by Sam by flirting. The more insulting he got, the more innuendo I'd dispense. Until he got so nervous he fled the table leaving me all the money.
    No no no Its Max who does not like girls! It could only work in Poker Night 1.
Add Comment