User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 429.1K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • DAISHI;794203 said:
    I dunno. My interactions with God are usually long lasting and as potent as an orgasm.
    Damn it, Daishi, it's too damn hard not to respond to something like that!

EDIT: Your Mom is God?
  • lol you're funny.
  • DAISHI;794203 said:
    I dunno. My interactions with God are usually long lasting and as potent as an orgasm.
    you should probably go to a doctor for that
  • Yeah. Dr. Frank N Furter.
  • I don't need to hear about DAISHI's phantom penetrations.
  • Giant Tope;794209 said:
    you should probably go to a doctor for that
    Don't be crude.

We're discussing something that is emotionally and physically powerful as a sensation. I'm simply arguing that parallels exist outside sexual peaking.
  • I was wondering, if Morgan LeFlay were to ever posess Elaine Marley during... making love, would Morgan potentially be able to make ghost babies?
  • DAISHI;794203 said:
  • coolsome;794215 said:
    "Unless he's aiming at the eyes. Shit's like spitting cobra venom."
  • GaryCXJk;794213 said:
    I was wondering, if Morgan LeFlay were to ever posess Elaine Marley during... making love, would Morgan potentially be able to make ghost babies?
    Given that she'd still be a ghost, I would say no, because this isn't Exalted. (an RPG where ghosts CAN get people pregnant but that setting also has giant dinosaurs that eat opium and piss heroin so yeah, shit be crazy)

Also, that would be creepy as hell, but Morgan does have a history of being an obsessed fangirl...
This discussion has been closed.