User Avatar Image

What made you join the forums?

posted by Bioshock Infinite WD on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
What is the reason you joined the Telltail family? I joined after Episode 3 because I wanted to know peoples thoughts about the events in game. Note, I have been reading since Episode 3, I joined today.
37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Funny thing, after Episode 2 I asked my friends at school and online if they had heard about the game, they thought I meant the TV show, one reason why I am here.
  • michikade;794466 said:
    I joined right after I finished the game, because it struck such a chord emotionally with me and I wanted to see what others were thinking / feeling. I also wanted to see what the future may bring so far as Season 2 goes, and reading the speculation thread is really interesting. Gives me something to do while I wait for 3Q13 to roll around.
    Same, except it is also used for my states of grief for those lost xD
  • ZeroShoot;794530 said:
    Played the game, and had a strong need to talk about it, because of how immersive it was, but not many of my friends have played it, 2 actually, neither of them got into it as much as I did. Not getting much conversation about this game from them, I decided to google The walking dead something. Luckily I saw the link to this forums, and joined immediately, to state my opinion, find people who think the same, and even more to find people who disagree, because that'd make a long, interesting conversation. And well, somewhat over 450 posts later I'm here. Hours well spent in my opinion.
    I joined about the same time as you, but I have 300+ more posts :D
  • Mark$man;794593 said:
    I joined about the same time as you, but I have 300+ more posts :D
    Haha, okay congratulations. :D When season 2 starts I'll catch up! :cool:
    Just don't see much stuff to talk about at the moment, every topic (more or less) was talked over and over and over again.
  • ZeroShoot;794607 said:
    Haha, okay congratulations. :D When season 2 starts I'll catch up! :cool:
    Just don't see much stuff to talk about at the moment, every topic (more or less) was talked over and over and over again.
    Touche, and no you won't! I'll make sure of it!
  • Stumbled onto it after Episode 3.
  • I joined after completing the game for the first time at a friend's house. I needed my Walking Dead fix, and this seemed the best place.
  • I was amazed how good the game was and had to post about it :)
  • Mark$man;794614 said:
    Touche, and no you won't! I'll make sure of it!
    Challenge accepted ;)
  • I decided to join the forum because I wanted to share my own thoughts and opinions about the game.
This discussion has been closed.