User Avatar Image

What is your favorite game other then Walking Dead

posted by Bioshock Infinite WD on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
What is your favorite game or series of games other then Walking Dead? I like the Bioshock series, big surprise, and Fallout so what is yours.
71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Left 4 Dead 2 probably, followed by my heavily modded New Vegas.
  • Can't say I have any cemented number one favorite, but I can think of some tops ones.

Silent Hill 2- A terrifying and genuinely tragic mind screw.

Shattered Memories- A less terrifying but still tragic mind screw.

Psychonauts- Hilarious, but subtly dark, mind screw.

The Mass Effect and Dragon Age series- Cause I enjoy more than just mind screws.
  • Obviously Sam and Max...
  • If I had to pick just one, it would have to be GTA San Andreas, mainly for all the cheat codes =D
  • Dragon age: Origins.
    Spec ops : The line.
  • For the record: TWD is my fav game.

But other than that, let's see...
    2. Fallout 3
    3. Mass Effect trilogy
    4. At this spot I am very unsure, Bioshock infinite left quite an impression, although there are so many other great titles that did as well, as for example Dragon Age Origins, Mafia II, Bioshock (1), The Uncharted trilogy, Far Cry 3, Alan Wake, Metro 2033, Skyrim, The half life series as far as I've played it for now, Portal 2 (not played 1 yet), Deadly Premonition, Heavy Rain, Red Dead Redemption, the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. trilogy, Fallout New Vegas, Battlefield Bad Company 2 (great online battles), CoD MW 1&2 (in 1 the SP, in 2 the MP), Silent Hill 2, The GTA series and I'm looking forward to playing The Last of Us of course, as that perfectly fits into what I love in games.

As you see I'm mostly about atmosphere, characters and story, a little action as well, but that's the least important thing for me by far.

I think I'll stick with having a top 3, listing fav games up to your 10th favourite drives you crazy, because it's hard, many games would deserve being in there, and yet there is no room for every single one.
  • Dishonored,Bioshock Infinite,Assassins Creed games...
  • Dragon Age: Origins
    Fallout: New Vegas
    The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
    Bioshock 1
    Alpha Protocol
  • GTA: Vice City and the Ace Attorney series
  • Is it just me, or did the dialog system in Alpha Protocol seem a lot like the Walking Dead? Is it possible that Telltale saw this system and put it in the game?
This discussion has been closed.