User Avatar Image

Can you think of any character that is equal to the cast of the Walking Dead?

posted by Bioshock Infinite WD on - last edited - Viewed by 699 users
Is there any characters from other games that you think of that are as great as people like Lee and Clementine.
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Rock114;795032 said:
    If I had to pick one, I'd say Alistair from DA:O. I always went along when he decided to get snarky, so we turned out to be the best of friends. I got a bit choked up when he was giving my eulogy at the end of my first playthrough.
    Oouuuh, Alistair was great, always lightening up the mood, and still serious when you needed him.
    zev_zev said:
    big child named Alistair
    Yeah, annoying him, or proposing something he didn't like was always hillarious, like for example (Major Spoiler ->) [SPOILER] asking if he'd marry Loghain's daughter for the greater good. [/SPOILER] He totally freaked out :D
  • ZeroShoot;795038 said:

Yeah, annoying him, or proposing something he didn't like was always hillarious, like for example (Major Spoiler ->) [SPOILER] asking if he'd marry Loghain's daughter for the greater good. [/SPOILER] He totally freaked out :D
    Eh... you don't understand me, I meant that it's pretty funny and cute, that he is a big child :)
  • Mark$men, you are right as that was the era before shitty CODs like MW3, If only they could go back to that quality.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;795047 said:
    Mark$men, you are right as that was the era before shitty CODs like MW3, If only they could go back to that quality.
    Psss. Hey, use "reply with quote" shhhhhh *put a finger to lips*
  • zev_zev;795042 said:
    Eh... you don't understand me, I meant that it's pretty funny and cute, that he is a big child :)

I understand you, I like his funny, childish reactions, so I sometimes do things to freak him out and see those reactions, always lightens up the tone of the game.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;795047 said:
    Mark$men, you are right as that was the era before shitty CODs like MW3, If only they could go back to that quality.
    Unfortunately they're doing the exact opposite, less effort = more money - works for them I guess...

However, they don't even get what people loved about the old CoDs, I personally I liked them up to MW2 (multiplayer) as for singleplayers CoD 5 was the last good one in my opinion.
  • Ethan Mars from Heavy Rain. I cared for him as much as I did for Lee.
  • Ya, COD will never be as good as it used to be, how long can you really milk something anyway.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;795060 said:
    Ya, COD will never be as good as it used to be, how long can you really milk something anyway.
    Battlefield better. MORE better. But let's not start this war OK? :D
  • Don't worry, I have never started a war over this anyway, I actually think Battlefield is miles ahead of COD, lets just hope they don't get milked to death.
This discussion has been closed.