User Avatar Image

Can you think of any character that is equal to the cast of the Walking Dead?

posted by Bioshock Infinite WD on - last edited - Viewed by 702 users
Is there any characters from other games that you think of that are as great as people like Lee and Clementine.
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ZeroShoot;795038 said:

Yeah, annoying him, or proposing something he didn't like was always hillarious, like for example (Major Spoiler ->) [SPOILER] asking if he'd marry Loghain's daughter for the greater good. [/SPOILER] He totally freaked out :D
    Eh... you don't understand me, I meant that it's pretty funny and cute, that he is a big child :)
  • Mark$men, you are right as that was the era before shitty CODs like MW3, If only they could go back to that quality.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;795047 said:
    Mark$men, you are right as that was the era before shitty CODs like MW3, If only they could go back to that quality.
    Psss. Hey, use "reply with quote" shhhhhh *put a finger to lips*
  • zev_zev;795042 said:
    Eh... you don't understand me, I meant that it's pretty funny and cute, that he is a big child :)

I understand you, I like his funny, childish reactions, so I sometimes do things to freak him out and see those reactions, always lightens up the tone of the game.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;795047 said:
    Mark$men, you are right as that was the era before shitty CODs like MW3, If only they could go back to that quality.
    Unfortunately they're doing the exact opposite, less effort = more money - works for them I guess...

However, they don't even get what people loved about the old CoDs, I personally I liked them up to MW2 (multiplayer) as for singleplayers CoD 5 was the last good one in my opinion.
  • Ethan Mars from Heavy Rain. I cared for him as much as I did for Lee.
  • Ya, COD will never be as good as it used to be, how long can you really milk something anyway.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;795060 said:
    Ya, COD will never be as good as it used to be, how long can you really milk something anyway.
    Battlefield better. MORE better. But let's not start this war OK? :D
  • Don't worry, I have never started a war over this anyway, I actually think Battlefield is miles ahead of COD, lets just hope they don't get milked to death.
  • To answer my own question I thought the main characters In Bioshock Infinite were as good as Lee and Clem, just my option though.
This discussion has been closed.