User Avatar Image

What is your favorite game other then Walking Dead

posted by Bioshock Infinite WD on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
What is your favorite game or series of games other then Walking Dead? I like the Bioshock series, big surprise, and Fallout so what is yours.
71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • [LIST=1]
    [*]Walking Dead
    [*]The Binding of Isaac
    [*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
    [*]Dark Souls
    [*]Super Smash Bros. Melee
    [*]Tony Hawk's Underground
    [*]To the Moon
    [*]The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    [*]Infamous 1
    [*]The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    [*]Infamous 2
    [*]Batman Arkham Asylum
    [*]The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
    [/LIST]
  • Fire Emblem Series :D
  • Other than TWD: Super Smash Brothers, Zelda series, Super Mario Galaxy, Portal, Bioshock, Bastion, Plants vs Zombies :B
  • The Siren series, Left 4 Dead series, Shadow Hearts series, Amensia: The Dark Descent, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.

I tend to like Surivival Horror games with stealth elements, so as long as it's challenging but fair.
  • L.A. Noire, Age of Empires II, Warcraft 3, many others, mainly RTS and a couple of shooters.
  • Thank God I am not the only person who still play's RTS, I do not know anybody that still plays those great games.
  • Yeah the genre hasn't got new games for a while, except the SCII expansion. I'm looking foward for company of heroes 2.
  • That makes two of us.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;795227 said:
    That makes two of us.
    Three, just played the original CoH a while ago, can't wait for CoH II.
    -RTS player too by the way guys, you're not alone :D
    SCII is Starcraft right? Didn't play that, but I do love AoE II, even nowadays, and Rome II seems to become great as well.
  • i know i shouldn't be saying this in this thread...but why is this in the spoiler forum?
    i don't think there would be much spoilers about other games.
    ....but there are slightly more people in here...
This discussion has been closed.