User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 81.1K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • WarpSpeed;795666 said:
    Now we just need Telltale to realize they should be paying attention to Android, too!
    Oh, don't open up that can of worms again.

Last bought postage on a thing I eBay'd. And Cherry 7-Up. Got some of that. Yum.
  • Large popcorn, large Mr. Pibb, and a ticket for Star Trek Into Darkness. Money well spent. :D
  • RetroVortex;795664 said:
    Why do you think this nexus 7 never leaves my side at home! XD
    Yeah, I've got one myself, and it's pretty nice. The size is perfect and it's very responsive. The multiple user accounts setup isn't quite as good as it could be though, but that's a new feature in Android, so that's only to be expected. I've tried several of my Humble Bundle games on it and felt that especially Machinarium was a good fit for it.

Last item I bought was Doodle Fit for 3DS. Had just enough money left there to buy it and needed something else to do while commuting to work, since I'm a bit stuck on the last of the bonus levels in Pullblox. It looks pretty nice so far, but I can tell that it's a game best played in small chunks.
  • I'm jelly. Also considering getting a console simply so I can play that game.

I may have spoiled the ending for myself and absolutely loved it.
  • Alcoremortis;795887 said:
    I'm jelly. Also considering getting a console simply so I can play that game.

I may have spoiled the ending for myself and absolutely loved it.
    Why not just play Prototype on PC and pretend it is the HULK?
  • der_ketzer;795906 said:
    Why not just play Prototype on PC and pretend it is the HULK?
    Because of the style of gameplay. I mean, the designers of that game really understood what made a good Hulk game. It's made so you feel invincible... but still get a challenge. And I like that.

Also... I just bought myself a GameCube. I have no way of actually using it because I don't have a TV, but this marks the first console ever that I have bought. Possibly the last, though I might get myself an NES if I can both find one and figure out a way to hook it up to my monitor.
  • Alcoremortis;795915 said:
    Because of the style of gameplay. I mean, the designers of that game really understood what made a good Hulk game. It's made so you feel invincible... but still get a challenge. And I like that.

Also... I just bought myself a GameCube. I have no way of actually using it because I don't have a TV, but this marks the first console ever that I have bought. Possibly the last, though I might get myself an NES if I can both find one and figure out a way to hook it up to my monitor.
    Oh, do I have a list of games for you to play on that. Don't listen to Dashing on this one. He might get a lot right, but he gets the Gamecube wrong. I wish I found Hulk on Gamecube instead. It runs like a slog on PS2. Gamecube is more graphically capable.
  • Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition.

Or rather,

• Secret Fawful;795921 said:
    Oh, do I have a list of games for you to play on that. Don't listen to Dashing on this one. He might get a lot right, but he gets the Gamecube wrong. I wish I found Hulk on Gamecube instead. It runs like a slog on PS2. Gamecube is more graphically capable.
    Well, Dashing was the one who found this deal for me. GameCube, Hulk game, and nine other crappy games for forty bucks. Which, considering this was everything I wanted, I felt was a pretty good deal.
Add Comment