User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 78.9K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Rather Dashing;795974 said:
    I did, but this was also probably the cheapest way to just get Hulk Ultimate Destruction playable in a single purchase. Yeah, I have my own opinions, but far be it from me to not help out and give somebody every option possible without being an ass about it and pushing my own perspective.

The games were:

TY the Tasmanian Tiger

The Incredible Hulk Ultimate Destruction

From Russia With Love 007

Crash Tag Team Racing

Army Men Sarges War

Naruto Clash of Ninja

Madagascar

The Incredibles

Mortal Kombat Deception

Sponge Bob Square Pants Battle For Bikini Bottom
    In my opinion and being fair, Spongebob is a good collect platformer that has the spirit of the first 3 seasons and movie in my opinion. Also Ty is enjoyable in my opinion as well as another good platformer. Madagascar is a OK movie game. Not in the worst of the movie game pile.
  • Chyron8472;796010 said:
    no one has mentioned Super Mario Sunshine yet.

edit: or F-Zero GX, or Pikmin 2.
    I mentioned all three in my list. Glad to see people were paying attention.
  • GuruGuru214;795991 said:
    There's a couple gems there, but for the most part, this list makes me sad.
    His list is not bad....better than I expected. Mine:

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image
  • I don't know about Chyron but I averted my eyes and skipped over the rest of the list after I came across the f word in the fifth game. Besides you can't expect people to read posts that long without some pictures or something.
  • Oh, I'm sorry if my language offended you.

Wait, no. No I'm not. Not even remotely.

And Fawful - LOT of images. Can you possibly find some smaller ones? Thanks.
  • Darth Marsden;796066 said:
    Oh, I'm sorry if my language offended you.

Wait, no. No I'm not. Not even remotely.

And Fawful - LOT of images. Can you possibly find some smaller ones? Thanks.
    No. I spent two hours on that. That's the maximum amount of time I'm willing to spend finding video game covers.
  • I don't mind finding smaller ones for you if you'll let me restore/edit your post.
  • Darth Marsden;796069 said:
    I don't mind finding smaller ones for you if you'll let me restore/edit your post.
    Knock yourself out.
  • Darth Marsden;796066 said:
    Oh, I'm sorry if my language offended you.
    It didn't. Just a failed attempt at mocking Chyron for missing the sixth game on your list.
  • Secret Fawful;796070 said:
    Knock yourself out.
    Almost did. End result looks way better though, wouldn't you agree? ;)
Add Comment