User Avatar Image

What is your favorite game other then Walking Dead

posted by Bioshock Infinite WD on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
What is your favorite game or series of games other then Walking Dead? I like the Bioshock series, big surprise, and Fallout so what is yours.
71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Tarnation, I can't believe I forgot one of my favorite games. In addition to L4D2 and Fallout: NV, I love my Kotor II (with the restoration mod, of course). One of my first games ever, I practically squealed n delight when I saw it was on Steam.
  • Rock do you how to get Kotor 2 on pc because I loved that game but it was clearly not done.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;796049 said:
    You may be a Lilly fan but are alright in my book.
    Ahahaha. :D made my day man :)
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;796137 said:
    Milo you might want to skip over Bioshock 2 and just go for Infinite, and thank god I am not the only one that was disappointed in Gear of War Judgement, it's nowhere as good as Gears 3.
    too late i picked it up in a bargain bin.it's there with bayonetta and someother games i have but never touched since buying on offer lol

still waiting for infinite to come down a bit more..i hear it'll be worth what ever i pay for it..

i could also add far cry 3 to my list and the crysis series..2 being my fave, 3 was good but short and the ending kinda sucked..
  • Far Cary 3 is a very good open world game, recommend, and trust me, Infinite is worth the money but you should wait for the price to go down.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;796273 said:
    Far Cary 3 is a very good open world game, recommend, and trust me, Infinite is worth the money but you should wait for the price to go down.
    seen it for 30 quid lower than that you reckon ?

have you got fc3 blood dragon ? looks interesting thinking about that too
  • thirty dollars is about right for Far Cry, Blood Dragon is amazing but only if you like 80s cheese or know gaming history pretty well, but if you can live with something that does not take itself seriously at all then you are in for the time of your life.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;796143 said:
    Rock do you how to get Kotor 2 on pc because I loved that game but it was clearly not done.
    You can buy it on Steam now, for about $10 I believe. Very cheap, I know that much. You can also download the Restored Content mod for free, just search for something along the lines of "Kotor 2 restored content mod", and you should find it. It brings the game so much closer to what it would have been, a must have for anyone who enjoyed it.
  • Thanks, I loved that game and will love it that much more because of the restoration and again, thanks.
  • i mean't 30 quid for bioshock infinite lol

i already have farcry 3 ;)
This discussion has been closed.