User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 446.3K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I miss England.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    DAISHI;795985 said:
    I miss England.
    Me too.
  • Well 24 hours before the next xbox reveal and #PS4 is trending. Well played Sony, well played.
  • People actually care about trending topics?
  • corruptbiggins;796128 said:
    People actually care about trending topics?
    If its trending something I like then I care.
  • Okay, so, I'm planning on making a pretty standard Tower Defense game, nothing too special, it's going to be track-based, as in, critters go from point A to B on a fixed path, sort of, and you have to build towers around it and stuff. Going to make a design document for it first though, so nothing too special.

But here's my thoughts. I want to give it multiple themes, as in, there are different themed towers you can build, all doing different things. Now this will be tough to ballance, not to mention tough to make each tower different from one another, but it's doable. The thing is, I first need to establish the themes I'm going to use. I do know I'm going to make it a pretty cheerful game, nothing too serious. Potential themes are Fantasy, Western, Horror, Sci-Fi, Medieval and Urban. Perhaps Farm, Music and Army also.

That and I probably would make it card-based.
  • Voodoo Doughnuts is apparently opening shop in Denver. For some reason.
  • corruptbiggins;796128 said:
    People actually care about trending topics?
    When it is amusing yes. :p
  • Giant Tope;796147 said:
    Voodoo Doughnuts is apparently opening shop in Denver. For some reason.

I’ve been in there once. I laughed like hell as a result of some of the donut names, especially the C***-and-Balls.
  • Giant Tope;796147 said:
    Voodoo Doughnuts is apparently opening shop in Denver. For some reason.
    Awesome! I'm looking forward to going.
This discussion has been closed.